💙 One Piece or Bikini? 💙

Bubbles continued to stare at her closet, mind still not being able to choose what to wear for tomorrow. She sighs and takes out the final two of her choice, and turns to Boomer, her boyfriend of 5 years and best friend of 10 years, who was currently lying on her bed, using his phone.

"Boomie dear?"

"Yeah?"

"Which one do you think is nicer?"

"What?"

"Swimsuit, which one you like more?"

He looks up, and he is shock. Bubbles was holding up 2 outfits, an one piece and a bikini. Both were baby blue, but the bikini had white polka dots. Boomer stared at the swimsuits shown, confused on what was happening.

"Boomie?"

He couldn't hear her calling him, his brain thinking of too many things at once. One being what Bubbles would look like if she wore those and his thoughts were spiralling down.

"Boomer!"

Boomer snapped out of his daydream and looked at her properly, seeing her worried expression. His eyes went to his groin and true enough, there was a bulge. His face went a little red and scrambled up.

"I-i need to go to the toilet."

With that, he ran out of the room and into the toilet, cursing his brain for thinking dirty thoughts. Meanwhile, Bubbles sighed and decided to take a picture and send it to her sisters.

If only she knew what was running in his mind.