♤ Promises and Jealousy ♤ {The Greens}

I stared at the scene in front of me as i hid behind the wall. I glared at the girl who was obviously flirting with my boyfriend.

This is the third time i have spotted him being flirted at! And he is not rejecting it at all! Is he that dumb?!

Damn that girl... i swear will kill her someday...

"Buttercup, what are you doing hiding behind the wall? And why do you look like you are about to kill someone?"

I turned around and saw Blossom looking at me with her eyebrow raised and Bubbles beside her having a worried expression.

"Uh..." I trailed off as i averted my eyes to the scene behind me.

"Hmm?" Blossom walked closer and took a look behind the wall. She stared at the scene that was happening in the hallway and turned to me with a smirk.

"You are jealous aren't you, Buttercup?" She dragged my name out as she walked closer to me.

"I-i- I'M NOT!" I exclaimed loudly and slapped my hand to my mouth.

Shit!

Blossom sighed as she shooked her head at me.

"You know that he is not gonna leave you for somebody else right?" She said as she looked at me right in the eye.

I looked down at my shoes and started thinking about what she said.

He wouldn't leave me.... right?

I took a look at the scene behind the wall again. I sighed as i look down at my shoes again.

"Maybe he won't leave me... but what if he does? What if all along he was just playing with me? I want to trust him but... how can I if i have already been hurt once? Just what can i do to assure myself that he won't leave me?"

I didn't even realise i was crying until i saw my shoes getting a bit wet. I quickly wiped away my tears.

"I need to go somewhere for a while. I will see you guys later."

I immediately left the hallway that i was standing in and ran. I didn't know where i was going but i just ran.

I stopped at the bridge that connected both buildings to catch my breath. I wiped away the tears that were threatening to come out and took a deep breathe. I officially hate my life.

Not only have i spotted my boyfriend of 2 years getting flirted at, i also cried at a completely useless thing.

Crying doesn't do anything.

This is why i hate crying. Not only does it look pathetic, you technically don't get anything when you cry.

I looked at the sky sadly.

Why does this always happen to me? Am i that bad of a person?

Suddenly a pair of arms were wrapped around me and a head was leaning on my shoulder, making me frozen.

This smell... don't tell me-

"Buttercups, you okay?"

Only that person would call me that. I slowly turn my head around and my eyes were met with a pair of dark green eyes.

"Y-yeah! Im fine. How can i not be-"

"Don't lie Buttercup. I can tell when you are lying. What happen to you?"

Butch said as he turned me around with his hands wrapped around my shoulder blades. This is why i don't like him sometimes. He always knows when im lying, sad or angry. I averted my eyes to the side.

"N-nothing. Its just something pointless."

I stuttered out, not looking at him in the eye. I heard him sigh.

"Nothing is pointless when it comes to you Buttercups. Whats wrong?"

And after that i just broke.

"You got flirted at 3 times today. The worst thing is that you didn't even notice and you just went along with it. What if one day you go for one of those girls and leave me? What if you get tired of me one day? Those questions keep on haunting me. I don't want to be hurt again. I-"

I was suddenly pulled into his chest and he hugged me with his arms wrapped around me.

"Buttercup, I will never leave you for another person. Muchless get tired of you. I will only love you and you only. No matter how many girls come and flirt with me, i will still choose you over them. Nothing will change my mind."

I pulled back and quickly wiped away the tears that came out. I look at Butch in the eye to see whether he was lying.

He wasn't. I raised my pinky finger and looked at him.

"Pinky Promise?"

He looked at my finger for a while before grinning. He connected his finger with mine and made our foreheads connect.

I looked at him in the eye as he looked at mine.

"Pinky Promise."

I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you Butch."

He looked at me and grinned.

"Love you too Buttercups."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Say Buttercups, were you jealous when you said i was flirted at?" He said with a teasing tone.

My face started getting a bit red.

"N-No!"

Thank you for requesting Animesai ! Hope you enjoyed this oneshot! ;) and thank you guys for reading!