♧ Bully ♧

Preaira Bubbles wasn't your average last year high school girl.

No ordinary high school girl would fall for your bully.

That would be insane.

Now Bubbles was a very kind girl and a sweetheart at that.

Well yeah maybe she is very naive at times but she is not dumb.

She may be cheerful but she ain't weak.

She just didn't like violence.

And she just can't understand why she needs to be bullied.

By her crush of 3 years.

Who goes by the name of Rohael Boomer.

________

"Hey Crybaby!"

Bubbles flinched a little at the name and the loud voice that boomed through the hallway. Bubbles didn't think she was a crybaby, sure she easily gets emotional and crystal but still that doesn't make her a crybaby. She stopped and slowly turn around to see her crush slash bully walking to her with a smirk.

Boomer has always been kind and cheerful to everyone but never her. Bubbles always wondered whether it was because she did something wrong.

She gulped as he stopped right in front of her. His smirk became even wider as she pursed her lips. Hell, if he wasn't her bully she would have just confessed.

"I will meet you at 2pm at the rooftop. If not you are dead."

A shiver went down her spine as she quickly nodded. Boomer made a small smile and a second later a smirk before leaving, which went unnoticed by Bubbles.

She let out a huge sigh, wondering what she did in her past life to deserve this. She took her phone out and texted her two best friends that she had to stay back to do something.

Bloss: What do you need to do? Maybe we can help.

Me: Oh it's nothing just staying to clear up the remaining books in the library.

That wasn't a lie. She was the library monitor and was suppose to clear the remaining books by today. But in actual reality the books weren't much.

Cuppie: Fine then, me and Bloss will go first. Make sure to take care of yourself and if anyone tries to do anything with you, use the moves I taught you.

Me: Yes ma'am!

Bubbles smiled at her phone and tucked it away, heading to her next lesson.

--------

It was now 1:45pm and Bubbles was now heading to the rooftop. It took 10 minutes for her climb up from the second floor to the sixth floor but because she wanted to take her own sweet time, she decided 15 minutes would be enough.

She opened the door to the rooftop, walking and looking around to see if Boomer was here. She looked at her watch and it read 1:58pm.

She sighed and leaned against the fence, waiting for Boomer to come.

Just as she leaned, the door opened and out revealed a disheveled looking blonde. She made a smile before making it disappear.

Bubbles waited as he walked to her. He looked really cute and handsome with that ruffled hair look. Boomer stopped in front of her and started blushing a faint light pink over his cheeks. She blinked.

Bubbles has never seen him like this before.

"I-i uh..."

Boomer ruffled his hair in frustration, making it even more disheveled. Again, this is the first time Bubbles has seen him like that.

"Ahh fuck it."

He proceeded to look straight in to her eyes, still with a faint blush on his cheeks. Bubbles felt her heart skip a beat.

"I love you."