Chapter 6

*Nicolas*

I didn't find anything, nothing.
Jack's car has no finger prints but his and Ella's according to our lab rats.
Rumours went around that Jack was asking about his trashed car, which he eventually gave up thinking someone must've just stole it since it was left out and about.

I entered the mansion and looked around for Josh after leaving the company, he never answered my phone calls.
"Nicolas" Emily called.

"Yeah baby"

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah" I looked down at her, smiling "Have you seen Josh?"

"He left to the club a few hours ago"

I checked my watch "It's only 10pm?"

Emily shrugged.

"Alright, I'll go check on him"

Emily gave me a sweet, gentle peck and waved me goodbye as I left the mansion.

But Josh never went clubbing this early or earlier?

Leaving the mansion and arriving at the night club, I walked in and looked around before making my way to his office.
Attempting to open his door, I sighed.
Grabbing a bunch of keys from my pocket, I looked for his office key and unlocked his door before opening it with such anger.

Josh was laying down by the wall long couch, his shirt undone as two to three ladies did there thing.

I twitched, gross.

"Alright" I walked in "Out, out" I pointed at the ladies "Come on" I picked up some shirt and tossed it at one of the ladies.

"No" Josh gulped down a bottle of alcohol "Stay ladies" he whispered, drowsy.

"Hurry" I groaned, grabbing one by the arm as she stood half naked "Out" I shoved her "You too" I pointed at the others.

"No!" Josh gasped, still laying there.
Well thank God his pants were still on.

"GO!" I yelled, causing all three to jog out. I looked down at Josh and sighed. "Jesus Josh, what the fuck is with you?"

"Me?" Josh looked up at me, sitting up as he continued to drink.

"Then who?" I frowned.

"Who?" Josh asked.

"What?"

"Who?"

"What are you a fucking owl?"

Josh chuckled "Hmm"

I grabbed the bottle from his hands and lightly tossed it aside against his desk, careful not to shatter it.

"What the fuck" Josh looked up at me, before standing and walking around with his shirt undone.

"What is wrong with you, I called you like...a hundred times"

"My phones dead"

"A business mans phone never dies, YOUR phone never dies when you have a dozen of them"

"All of them are dead"