4. Last Night

@CherrieBlossoms
______

Her eyes slowly flutter open. She's disoriented and the room she is in is to bright. Her hand hovers over her eyes, shading them.

"Where am I?" she thinks.

She can't seem to remember much from last night.

She falls back into the same position she was in moments prior when she hears footsteps coming closer to her.

"I know you're awake," a women says, "please get up. We won't hurt you."

Her eyes open once more. Someone from behind her helps her sit up.

"Too bright," she whispers.

The person who had helped her up turns off the lights.

"Better," he says.

She recognizes the voice. Its so damn familiar, but from where. Where had she met him? She doesn't dwell on it for too long.

"Where am I?" she asks.

"My house," the woman answers, "last night you said you didn't want to go to a hospital."

"Sakura, what happened to you?" the man asks.

She finally recognizes this voice. Thought it may have been a long time since she last saw him, she can still remember his looks and voice.

"I can't remember," she says.

"That's alright," the woman says, "why don't you stay here for a while, you're probably still disoriented."

She nods, "Thank you."

"It's no problem," the woman gets up hearing a cry from upstairs. "I'll be right back."

"What the hell happened to me last night?"

"Long time no see eh Sakura," the man says.