Chapter 1

Yoongi's POV

Yoongi walked home after a tiring day at the studio, he was ready to just go home and sleep. "Hyungs I'm home!! Don't bother me." He got no reply. Wondering where everyone else was he stumbled into his room.
"What the hell?" He whispered very confused seeing his younger friend in his bed. But as he looked at him he noticed the Onesie Jimin was wearing, the bear he was cuddling with, and the pacifier hanging out of his mouth.
As Yoongi went over to Jimin one of the floorboards creaked. Jimin opened his eyes and soon seeing Yoongi, ran out of the room and into his own. He bolted so fast he left his bear laying on Yoongi's bed. Yoongi picked up the bear and walked to Jimin's now locked door. "Jimin? I have your bear!!" Jimin slowly opened the door, ripped the bear out of Yoongi's hands and slammed the door shut in his hyungs face.
"Oh" Yoongi stated. He knocked on the door. "Jimin? At some point we need to talk about this, and I know I'm a dick but I'll always be here." After 10 minutes with no response Yoongi went to Jin's room.
"Woah!!" Jin said as Yoongi burst in in him and his little namjoon. "What dude?" "Hyung what's going on with Jimin?" "What do you mean?" " like he was in my bed with a bear, in a onesie, sucking on a pacifier." "It's not my place to tell you Yoongi, but when he tells you, which he will, don't you dare make him feel bad or else.." yoongi, scared for his life, walked out and sat in the living room. 10 minutes later, a puffy eyed Jimin cam out of his room.
"Ok, I'll tell you." He said in a light voice. He crept slowly over to the couch. "So I'm a little."

"A what?!?"

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is my first chapter narwhals!! I know it is short, but I just wanted to start explaining the premise!! I had so much fun writing it, look forward to later. I will be trying to post one to two chapters everyday until it is complete. It will probably be 15 or more parts!! So look forward!!!!