Chapter 10

Here have a Hobi and Jimin bonding chapter since I realized I don't think I've talked about him at all.
———————————————————————————

     Yoongi woke to his phone ringing in his ear. With a groan Yoongi grabbed his phone and sat up. He saw it was Hoseok calling him, in a sleepy voice Yoongi answered.
"Hello Hoseok"
" YOONGI MY MAN!" Hoseok yelled in one of his best friends ear. "I WANT TO TAKE YOUR BOYFRIEND OUT ON A DATE!"
This sentence shot some energy into Yoongi's body. "What do you mean you want to take MY BOYFRIEND out on a date? You do realize I will kick your ass if you mean what I think you mean."
"A friend date you big dummy." Hobi laughed. " I haven't seen Jiminie in a while so I thought I could take him out and you could go and hang out with the other guys."
"Oh alright, I'll talk to him about, he has woke up little today I believe." Yoongi warned while Jimin turned and whined to the left of him.
"That's alright." Hobi reassured. "I can take him out for ice cream and maybe the park."
"Ok Hobi, I'll get him ready and let you know when to make your way over here."
With that Yoongi hung up the phone and moved over to cuddle up to his little baby.

     "Hewwo daddy." Jimin said as he turned to face Yoongi.
"How would you like to have a play date with Hobi today?" Yoongi cooed.
"Yes pwease!" Jiminie yelled. "I missed Hobi!"

Jimin was so excited that he couldn't stop running around the house, jumping, and screaming. Yoongi was very happy to see his baby so excited to see one of his best friend. Yoongi had picked a sanrio onesie for his little as well as a cute pair of tan booties. Jimin blushed when he saw himself in the mirror, excited that his daddy was letting him wear one of his favorite onesies to the park. At this Yoongi decided to text Hoseok to let him know he could come over, knowing they only lived a couple of streets away from each other.

5 minutes later, Jimin jumped up off the couch from the sound of knocking on the door. "HOBI!" Jimin shouted knowing his best friend has arrived. "Calm down baby, you can't shout in the house." Yoongi scolded, even though he understood his love's excitement as he was excited to see his friends as well.

Hobi entered the house knowing he was welcome after hearing Jimin's yell. "Hey bud!!" Hobi yelled with just as much happiness in his voice as Jimins. Running over to Hobi, Jimin jumped up in his friends arms almost knocking them both over on the the ground. "Ok I have a bag of all his important things, such as his pacies, his favorite stuffie, as well as some juice and a snack for the park." Yoongi stated to Hobi. "Also please make sure he doesn't do anything that could get him hurt." Yoongi turned to Jimin "Which means no jumping off the high swings ok baby?" Jimin looked up to his daddy and smiled. "Yes daddy I pwomise, I will be cawful." Hobi smiled seeing the twos interactions with each other.

With a promise to Yoongi to keep his baby safe, Hobi carried Jimin's bag to his car with Jimin following close behind, putting both Jimin and the bag into the backseat. Hobi hopped into the car and they were off on their way to the local park, which was thankfully only a 10 minute drive from Yoongi and Jimin's home. Arriving at the park Jimin let out a small squeal of excitement knowing yelling in the car could be dangerous. Hobi parked and turned around to Jimin. "Are you excited?" Hobi asked happy that he got to see Jimin after so long. "Yes Hobi I is excited!!" Hobi got out of the car and went to the back, unbuckling Jimin and grabbing the bag they went off to the park. After an hour of Jimin running around and having fun, mostly on the swings and the seesaw, both which Hobi participated in, it was finally time for Jimin's snack and for them to then finish up at the park and get ice cream, which both Jimin and Hobi were excited about. Pulling out a small bag of apples and peanut butter as well as a small juice box, he gave them to Jimin to eat. Jimin ate happily and then ran back off to play for a little while longer. After another hour Hobi could see that Jimin was starting to get tired. "Jiminie are you ready to go get some ice cream?" Hearing this Jimin's ears perked up. "YES PWEASE!" Jimin jumped up off the swing and ran to the car.

Hopping into the car along with Jimin, they drove off to Baskin Robbins, the closest Ice Cream Parlor to them. Walking inside Hobi ordered for the both of them, thankfully already knowing Jimin's order, while Jimin picked a nice table outside. Texting Yoongi to let them know they were know getting ice cream, Yoongi decided to make his way home. Jimin sat outside when Hobi came out with both of their ice creams, Rainbow Sherbet for Jimin, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough for Hobi. They gobbled down their ice creams in record time. After they were down Hobi started to notice Jimin was starting to get tired. Hobi picked up Jimin and took him to the car. Taking him home