Chapter 4

Day 3: Bath Time

Yoongi's POV

After a very productive day, it was time for jimins favorite part of the day. BATH TIME!!!

Yoongi got up and walked to Jimin, he grabbed jimins hips and pulled him into his lap.

"IS IT BATH TIME DADDY?!?"

"yes baby boy."

After Yoongi said yes, Jimin bolted up and ran to the bathroom stumbling non the way.  As Yoongi walked in he saw Jimin with his hands spread out on his side.

Yoongi walked over and started to unbutton jimins Onesie. After he did that he pulled it off and off Jimin went running into his room to grab his toys.

As Jimin was out of the room, Yoongi turned on the bath, after it had filled partially he put in jimins favorite bubbles.

After he had done that, Jimin came bounding carrying so many toys, as he ran one would fall out of his hands, he would slowly stop, pick it up, then start running again, this happened plenty of times.

Jimin then set his toys in the bath tub and got in. Jimin started to play like any normal child or little.

Yoongi then stopped Jimin.

"Why daddy?"

"It's time to wash my baby boy."

After Yoongi said that, Jimin moved his toys and you could see he was very excited.

Yoongi grabbed the wash cloth and kid body wash and started to scrub Jimin. After that he started to wash jimins hair.

Yoongi swore he heard a small whimper come from his baby boys mouth. He ignored it and kept going.

After they were finished Jimin got out and Yoongi dressed him in his footie pjs. They then continued on as normal with dinner, bedtime story, and then cuddles in bed till they both fell asleep.