Chapter 7

Day 364 : oh gosh

Yoongi's POV

Monday morning Yoongi woke with a start. It was a big day, it was planning day. He had been Jimin's caregiver for almost a year and hadn't asked Jimin if he wanted to be his boyfriend. Of course the boys had kissed and had sex but Yoongi had forgotten to ever make it exclusive with the adorable boy.

He knew he had to make it special. Coloring books, stuffies, anything new that the baby needed he would get that next day. Jimin was no ordinary boy, being a little effected more then just his home life. With his other friends also being little Jimin knew he didn't have to hide himself anymore. So Yoongi knew a normal date would not work for his beautiful baby boy.

Jimin's POV

Jimin woke up very excited on Tuesday, but then he was hit with something, why has Yoongi been distant these past couple days? He decided to call Namjoon just to make sure he wasn't worrying to much. This last day worried Jimin even more because Yoongi barely ever didn't stay with the boy unless he had a good reason, but he didn't.

Picking up the phone he dialed Namjoon's number.
"Huh- yes? Baby stop- agh- no?"
"Nammy?"
He heard a gasp and a scramble on the other end of the phone, he knew Namjoon knew something was up. Jimin never called on his own unless something bad was happening. The few times Jimin and Yoongi had gotten into a fight Namjoon would get a call later that night and listen to Jimin cry and then color for the night until Yoongi came back.

"Oh- Jiminie? Are you ok? Did something happen to you? Where is Yoongs?"  Concern covered Nams voice.
"I'm ok, I was just wondering if I could ask you a question?"
"Well of course Jiminie, anything you want."
"Is Yoongi ignoring me?"
Jimin heard Nam gag and then cough on the other side, Jimin knew Nam knew something, that reaction was enough. But what could it be?