Chapter 5

Aye yo, I said I was done, but nah I'm back.

Meeting the others!!

"Jimmine" Yoongi yelled up the stairs.

"Yes daddy??" Jimin responded.

The way jimin responded made yoongi blush, after hearing it so many times it still makes yoongi blush.

"Would you like to meet the others? Namjoon called and said little Jin and tae would like to meet little you baby."

"Yes!!! I would wuv to, I never knew tae and jinnie were wittles tooo."

Hearing this yoongi went upstairs and saw jimin already changed. He grabbed out to jimin's hand and they left, coming to a stop at a cute little apartment at the edge of town. Taking jimin's hand and leading him into the house. Knocking on the door, as it opened he was met with the two smiling faces of Namjoon and Jungkook.

"Hey you guys come in." Namjoon said in a slight whisper, not to notify the two Littles sitting on the ground coloring, he did not want to wake a sleeping hoseok in the guest room.

Shyly walking in behind jimin. He saw little Jin and tae sitting and coloring and watching octonauts.

Jimin and yoongi watched as both jungkook and Namjoon walked up to their Little's and whispered in their ears. As soon as they had said something, both Jin and tae's heads whipped around, immediately noticing a shy jimin behind a smiling yoongi.

"JIMIN!!!!" Yelled Jin and tae at the same time.
Jumping, jimin held his arms out to hug his different acting friends.

"Hi....." Jimin shyly stated.

Yoongi turned around to whisper in jimin's ear.
"Hey baby, it's alright. You can go play."

Upon hearing that jimin turned to his friends who had also heard, who then grabbed jimin and took him to color with them.

Turning to Namjoon and jungkook, he saw both of them smiling at their own littles.

"So tell us, what the hell happened with this?" Said jungkook as the three daddies sat on the couch admiring the cute Littles.

Telling them how this all happened. It had been hours and him and jimin finally left at ten pm.

They went home and spent the rest of the night cuddling and recounting the best day they've both had in a long time.

—————————————————————————aye yo, my little narwhals, I was gonna be done writing my book since I didn't have any time but here I am bringing this back!!!! I've got time to start uploading again  and I'm very excited to bring it back to those who love the story.