Chapter 2

"So that's my story..." Said Jimin, as he had finished the story of his horrible stress and what everything is he noticed the look on his hyung's face. "Yoongi..."

"Huh? Yeah, alright I understand, my biggest thing is, who takes care of you?" "No one...." Said Jimin "Alright, well till you find one I will try to help."

What are you saying, Yoongi thought, Really? You just agreed to be your biggest crushes caregiver. You are so stupid.

"Really?!?!" Jimin Exclaimed, happy he finally had a temporary daddy.

(A/N: Not the daddy kink, just someone who takes care of him. *whispers* But i bet jimin has a daddy kink XD)

So that's how it started.

Daddy-- Day 1~ Jimin's POV

Jimin woke up, and the first thing he realized was he was in little space. Gosh, ok. Jimin got out of bed and ran to Yoongi's new room, now next to Jimin's.

Jimin burst in and ripped the covers off of Yoongi, crawled up to him, he them poked Yoongi's nose.

"Daddy??" Jimin asked, Jimin heard a groan as Yoongi slowly opened his eyes.

"What is it Baby Boy?" Yoongi said, already becoming his daddy self, as he heard Jimin's Little Space voice.

"I'm hungwy.." Jimin said. "Alright." Yoongi said, "Go into your room and I will help you change and then we can have breakfast."

Jimin jumoed up and bolted to his room, giggling on the way.

Yoongi's POV

Yoongi laughed at the younger boy as he was in little space. I'm really good at this. Yoongi thought.

He left his room and walked into Jimin's, as he walked in he saw Jimin completely naked holding a Dinosaur snap crotch onesie.

Yoongi wasn't shocked by the naked boy, as before he knew of the boy being a little, they had walked in on each other in the shower.

Yoongi walked over to his little, grabbed the onesie and helped the younger boy into it.

As soon as Yoongi snapped the crotch snaps, the younger boy bolted out of the room.

Haha cute. Yoongi thought. This is gonna be fun. He thought.