Chapter 8

Yoongi knee this had to be perfect. Getting the help from Jimin's long term friends he knew they would know exactly how to make this perfect. Yoongi had found a nice spot at a park under some trees. Surround by fairy light and new clothes and more little stuff just for Jimin, he knew there was nothing else he could add to make it even better. He had even brought Jimin's favorite food.
Yoongi then received a text from Namjoon, earning the younger that they were about to leave the restaurant with Jimin and to be ready, they knew how Yoongi felt about the boy, but he would need to relax if he wanted it to be perfect.
Yoongi then started to panic.
(Damn boy he needs you to be calm, stupid - your lovely author)
He started to doubt himself. What if Jimin didn't like him that way, what if he didn't like what I set up.
No, Yoongi told himself, he will like it, you had so much help. He will love it.
He watched as Namjoon and Jin (namjin hoe) pulled up with his baby Jimin riding in the back.
This was it, he thought, it's now or never. Jimin ran to him, hugging him so hard he almost knocked the older boy down. Jimin pulled back, seeing the lights and all the new things for him.
"What-what is this for?" He asked.
"Well." Yoongi stated. "I figured we could have a nice picnic under the stars and you can see all of your new things."

After they ate and Jimin even got to play with his new toys, Yoongi knew it was time, the moment of truth.
"So-uh Jimin, I have something I would like to ask you. If that's ya-know-uh alright with you."
"Of course it is silly" jimin stayed with a smile.
Here it goes, He thought to himself.
"Jiminwouldyouliketoofficialybemyboyfriend?"
"Huh, what was that Yoongi?"
Would you uhhh-like to officially be my boyfriend and not just my little?"

"No."

———————————————————————————
Ah ha, yes I am a horrible person. But question to you all, would you like a smut chapter? Cause I'd be cool with it. It would be set as the same time/scene as Jimin's first bath with Yoongi?