chapter one: start of the darkness

your pov:

 I had been a loyal follower to Emperor Nogo for only a short time now and i had to say it was tiring when he was still awake i didn't have to worry about much but once the queen Euphoria defeated him things got more complicated. I was sitting in the corner wile the other 3 dimwits were arguing on who would destroy the Glitter Force. i rolled my eyes in annoyance if it was going to be like there other attempts they have no chance of destroying them.  Even i must agree they are a strong bunch of kids. "hey (y/n) why haven't you tried yet?" Ulric suddenly asked as they all looked at me wonder in there eyes. " well...unlike you fools i don't go in so...recklessly" as i said that i turned to look back at my music sheets "forget her shes a useless bard" Brooha said. this boiled my blood as i stood up Rascal walked in the room "Sadly for you Brooha she is still better then you haha" he said in his cheeky and cocky voice. she looked at Rascal offended. However he didn't seem to take it to mind. "now listen everyone i have a new nose for our Buffoons. the normal red ones aren't working" we all looked to him curiously as he pulled out a blue nose and explained them to us. i got tired of his explanations but got captivated with the sound of his voice. "are you listening JQ?" Rascal suddenly asks. i turn around so he dosnt see my red face. even threw a mask he was very observant. once everything was done i left for my room. once i shut my door i threw myself to the bed and sighed. "damn it Rascal..." i put my face into my pillow and let off a small scream. i felt lucky to be able to change clothes to bed ware but id still have to put my White dress that is covered in multi colored belts, my belt colker, my mask and everything else back on. it kind of annoyed me that i wore so much things but that was in the beginning. when i first joined they all said how i looked like Rascal but as a female, at this point i didnt know who Rascal was until a few days later when i wanted to leave for a bit. 

i started to drift to sleep when suddenly a troll burst into my bed room "you gotta save me (y/n)! Rascals angry!" hats a shock he usually lets it go and laughs crazyly but seems not thing time~ i just got under my sheets again and told him to lea...

i started to drift to sleep when suddenly a troll burst into my bed room "you gotta save me (y/n)! Rascals angry!" hats a shock he usually lets it go and laughs crazyly but seems not thing time~ i just got under my sheets again and told him to leave before i kicked him out. i just wanted to sleep because even if we work to get bad endings to story's. id like to have one happy ending. 

________________________________________________________________________________

recently got into fandom and rascal if my fav i just love him so sorry its a bit off ive also not slept tonight