chapter 7: bit of a chat

After finaly calming down, I whent back to my room and fell onto my bed. With a sigh I turn and look at the ceiling. It must of been at least 30 minutes since I got back and there was a knock on my door. "If its Brooha the go away!" I yelled and covered my face with a pillow "It's not Brooha (y/n)" I sit up shocked, he vistated a few times but that wasnt often. i ran to the door and there stood Rascal. "what are you doing here?" He gave me a smug smile and walked into the room. 

"I whent to Emperor Nogo not long after you left, and....here you go" he gave me my flut. fully in tacked and almost more powerful than before! "You- you whent and got it fixed?" i was almost crying. "I seem cold (Y/n) but i wouldnt want my best minion to be useless." theres the smug attiude i know and love. i smiled and played it a bit. "it's...different." "well of couse it is. I put some of my abilitys in aswell" I looked up at him shocked. he did that? "why"

"that is for me to know." he winked and walked out. i just stood there shocked. what was he up to? 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________super short i know but honestly i cant do long chapters. i hope you enjoyed this mini update.