chapter 3: talking to the glitter force.

your pov: 

after i left Brooha to deal with the glitter force i went straight to my room. she came back not long after yelling how I left her alone but i didn't care. All i cared for was my first self made spell was almost complete. It was something Brooha could do but I couldn't trust her for this. As i played my flute my hair changed from a pony tail to pig tails from purple fringe to red ends. eyes stayed the same silver color and my clothes changed to red and black colors. i smirked as i looked so cute and innocent, far from what i really am. And better yet this spell lasts a whole day or until i redo the spell. I teleport to where the glitter force goes to school and wait outside. it wasn't long until they all came out and i started to run as if i was in a hurry looking scared. i bumbed into Glitter Lucky and we fall to the ground. "oh my god are you okay?" she says as i scramble to get up. "t-t-there following me i-i've got to run" i stutter as i hold on to her almost crying "whoa whoa whats going on who's following you?" Glitter sunny questions as she sees me move more uncomfortable. "b-bad people... a w-w-wolf" i stutter i let go of glitter Lucky as they all look at each other and i start to run and scream, they start to follow me and as luck has it that fool Ulric  tries to do one of his stupid plans. I hid as the girls start to fight the bafoons. i keep an eye on their moves and skills along with team work, analyzing what moves they would make next. "these girls are to easy.." i whispered to myself and see they soon end the fight, the girls all come over to me (untransformed) and start introducing themselves. Emily is Glitter Lucky, Kelsey is Glitter Sunny , Lily is Glitter Peace, April was Glitter Spring and Chloe was Glitter Breeze. They all said they wanted to get to know me better but I didn't want to stay any longer so i made an excuse up but they said i have to tomorrow. i agreed because it would be fun to see what they get up to and infiltrate there ranks. once they all left i pulled out my flute and played the little song. when i went back to normal Ulric came by my side "what are you doing jq?" he questioned " well if you cant tell then there is no point telling you. stupid wolf" i transported back to the base only to be faced with Rascal. i gulped but all he did was smile and walk away. it made me uneasy. it was the smile when he knows something. i carefully entered my room only to see my plush of him on a self not previously there, i walked over slowly and saw a note when i opened it i instantly read it.

" Dear (Y/N),

I do know you prefer your real name then the one emperor Nogo gave you so i will write to you as such. i was surprised to see this little plush when i was inspecting your room. i needed to however as the emperor questioned your loyalty i needed to look. i wish to see this little thing every time i enter this room have fun with the new spell i see you made use it well. 

~Rascal~ "

i sighed as it seemed way to out of character for him to write something like this it must be a prank or something. the other 3 are making fun of me.  I get back to work this time on a new spell, i wanted to gain there trust before it was to late this ment working super hard on new music spells. 

________________________________________________________________________________

OKAY hey guys sorry its been ages! im ok now to write a little maybe like once a month we will see college 1st year is almost over and its time to have fun! if you guys give me suggestions on where to take this it be helpful as i've forgotten what i planned for this. in honesty Joker Queen and Brooha were ment to get along better then the others as thats how i created her origonaly but i changed it a bit.