chapter 4 working on a spell

your pov: 

After an exciting day of tricking the idiotic glitter force and then what was clearly a prank from the 3 fools, i decided i wanted to work on a music spell. As a bard my music was my power. unlike Brooha who is a witch and has spells already made, i must make everything from scratch. the plus side to this means that i can find every flaw and make the spell perfect. i took out some papers and started writing 

spell: Illusions
creates: what i wish for the person to see
key signature  : G minor  

instruments: Flute , Violin.

when i am happy i get to work with making a tune. i walk around my room first humming to myself and i finally get a tune i like, grabbing the note book with the staves i start humming slowly and write out what i want. i was almost finished when a bang erupted from just outside my room. i pull open the door to see Ulric and Brute on the floor almost wrestling they stop when they see my door is open and slowly lift their heads....

Ulric pov:

crap.... that look... she can be as scary as Rascal, her eyes burnt with flames and she looked at us. "YOU INTERRUPTED ME YOU BABOONS! HOW DARE YOU!!" she screamed and we scrambled up and tried to run. we heard a sudden new melody and we were frozen in place. "this is not what i wanted the tune to be for!!! you ruined everything you idiots!!" she walked over to us and unfroze us we felt small with her glare.  some one help us!

your pov:

i walked over to the bafoons and took Brutes weapon and was about to wack the both of them when someone held my arm "now now (y/n) you mustn't act so rash. not yet" he laughs and i let my arms down i throw the stick back at Brute and walked back to my room not with out saying "if it wasn't for him you both would be dead your lucky..."   

________________________________________________________________________________

VERY SHORT however this is all i can think of right now i will do the meeting of glitter force and talk another day when i have inspiration to write as of this moment me and 3 friends are planning a harry potter fan story. no their is not any of the original harry potter characters we have fully created new characters! i hope you enjoyed this little update!