chapter 6

your pov: 

It has been a few days since I last saw the horrid girls that were the glitter force. Yet again the other idiots failed to make an unhappy ending. They need to start thinking these things through, they are making Emperor Nogo look bad.The more they fail the more we look like the true buffoons and it was honestly getting annoying. 

I was just in my room as normal when Brooha barged in. "JQ why aren't you going after the glitter force?" she basically screeched this, I covered my ears in hope it would make her quieten down but it didn't. 

"Brooha. I will deal with them in my own time instead of rushing things. You all are not really helping is destroying them but you are helping my research. I know lots about them. fighting styles, personality so on. However i don't know if they will get new abilitys yet. I am waiting to get the best results for emperor Nogo. So do me a favor and leave my room!"  she stared at me a bit in shock a bit angry. i just rolled my eyes and i carried on cleaning up my music sheets and instruments.

Brooha walks over to the case for my flute and picks it up "why do you play with these things? they are so stupid" she took it apart and threw it on the floor. "NO!" I screamed. that flute was everything to me, it was my first instrument when i started following Emperor Nogo. It had most of my abilitys in. I grabbed my staff and swung it. 

Just as it was about to hit Brooha it stopped. "Now now (Y/N) you shouldn't waste your emotions on her" it was Rascal. i lowered my weapon and turned away. "why are you protecting her Rascal. its not like you.... whatever. im leaving" I picked up my guitar and left the area. 

i found a park in the wold the Glitter force inhabit. i changed to look like my  disguise. it might not be perfect however. my hair stayed purple and black. I can use my gitar for my magic as well but its not as strong and has issues. i would put my flute back together but its not as easy as that i was told never to take it apart or it would weaken. i have the abilitys with just my voice but i dont like doing it that way unless its necessary. 

I sit on a nearby bench and play songs from this world. it wont do anything these songs are useless. however a crowd did draw in. I just kept playing to calm down.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey everyone sorry for no updates! im trying to update today but my motivation is already leaving me haha. so so sorry everyone!