chapter 5: Melee Training and Spending time with Glitter Force

Your pov: 

It was now the day to meet the glitter force to "hang out" as they would say. it was around 9 am but they had school, so i decided to not only practice with my spells but also my Melee weapon my staff. it was a simple enchanted piece of silver metal (as to not brake)  with a purple ribbon fading into black.  I do a few twirls and spins before summoning some training dummys. They looked just like the glitter force and could even move around. They were not fully accurate as i have only seen them fight once or twice. I started with fighting Glitter Lucky then Glitter Sunny. When they both were on the floor acting as if they were nocked out the other three came all at once. they all came from (stupidly) the same direction. I spun on my staff spin kicking them all to the left. they just charged at me again and i ducked when they jumped. I decided to target Glitter Breeze (this would sadly leave me open to the other two) as I tried to get Glitter Breeze the Glitter Spring dummy did her magic move thing (seriously what do i even call that? ) and it hit me in the back. As i fell to the floor all the dummys vanished, as I was getting up I heard clapping I turned my head to see Rascal.

"Well done (Y/N). Impressive but not enough." I blushed quickly at the compliment but also glared at him as it was back handed. "And what do you say i should do?" i say crossing my arms still glaring at him. "oh nothing at the moment it seems your observations are doing well. I see no problems with your loyalty" "and whats that meant to mean Rascal?" he walks slowly closer to me getting into my face I lean back slightly "oh nothing just that Emperor Nogo is still very suspicious of where your loyalty's lie" he grinned getting closer "well you can tell the Emperor that I am loyal to him and him alone,  the Glitter force makes me sick" I sneered. he finally got out of my face and i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding. "very well... and you might want to grab some food you were training for a long time" he walked out of the training room and i checked the time, it was 12 pm. only 3 more hours till i had to meet the Glitter force. 

~Time skip~ 

I waited outside their school and held my flute, I was cleaning it when suddenly they appeared next to me giving me a bit of a shock. "hello there umm..." Emily said thinking "(y/n) i am (y/n) (y/l/n) " i smiled sweetly and it fooled them "well hello (y/n) were glad you came today!" she spoke with way to much energy. "yes well i don't have to long my mom and dad want me home by 5 to unpacking" "oh did you just move into the area?" April asked "um yeah i did.." "we could go to your house and help you unpack if you like" Lily said smiling all the wile "Yeah! It would get done faster!" Kelsey almost yelled "I'm sorry but I'm not aloud to have guests over. you see we have a dog and hes not good with new people" all i could think of when saying this was Ulric and him acting as a dog, I chuckled a little. "aw that's sad maybe next time you can stay out longer" Emily said "ha ha yeah maybe" 

And with that we started walking around the town looking at shops full of Manga and toys, after an hour of them shopping and me getting nothing they decided to get some ice cream and sit in the park. Emily got me some chocolate saying "i look like the chocolate type of girl" i don't know how that works but i went with it as it tasted nice.  They talked about a lot of different things, like music, art, sports everything i just listened. "oh that's right i saw (y/n) holding a flute earlier do you play?" oh no.. "umm yes i do but im not very good" "noo please play some for us!" i rolled my eyes and got my flue back out playing a vocaloid song called Electric angel (yes i can play songs for fun not only magic). once i finished they looked at me with a shocked expression "umm hello?" i waved my hands in front of their faces and they just looked dazed. did the song some how daze them? did i use magic by mistake? suddenly Emily jumped on me "omg (Y/N) that was fantastic!"she yelled the others clapped their hands and smiled. that's when suddenly Chloe said "oh it's 4:45 pm you might have to start walking home now (Y/n)" she said sounding a little sad but we all said our good byes and I ran around a corner and went back to base. sighing i collapsed on to my bed and just wanted to sleep. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope that was okay for you all! sorry about lame writing recently. i have recently gotten my self a boyfriend and I wanted to spend time with him ALSO! me, Him and 2 of our friends are writing a harry potter fan fiction. (not sure if you would be interested) it still has a lot of planning to do as it has NONE of the character J.K.Rowling created. it is merely in her world.