Chapter 2

Christie's POV
Ty and me got out of the car and were walking up the steps to the door.
"Can I have your car?" Tyler begged.
I laughed at him and said, "Oh hell no. For all I know you will destroy my baby. Pay for my car and I'll think about."
He started pouting as I walked though the doors.
"Mom!! Christy won't give me her car!!" Tyler yelled.
"Wait!!! Did you just say Christy!!!!" our mom yelled as we walked into the room.
"Surprise," I said grinning.
"Ahhhh my babies home," she squealed and ran to me.
She hugged me and kissed my head as I hugged her back.
"When did you get here," she asked.
"I've been in town since yesterday and was busy. I'm the new English teacher at school though," I said happily.
"You got a job. That's get now making your brother get a job," she said and I laughed.
I noticed a man sitting on the couch behind my mom. That's when I smell a vampire, him.
"Who's this?" I asked at the same time Tyler asked the same thing.
"This Elijah Mikaelson. He's new in town and was asking me if I could get someone to help show him around. Christy would you show him around for me please?" she asked.
"Of course mom," I said as Tyler glared at the guy.
I then noticed he was staring at me.
"Hi I'm Christy and this is my brother Tyler Lockwood. It's nice to meet Elijah," I said smiling at him.
He stood up and walked over to me. He picked up my hand and kissed it. He shook Tyler's hand and said, "It's nice to meet you both."
I smiled and said, "Mom I'm gonna head home to change then I'm gonna come back here. Tyler give me my keys," I said turning to my little brother.
He shook his head and ran outside.
"Damn it Tyler!!!!!" I yelled after him as I took off my high hills and ran after him.
I chased him though the yard and he stopped when he couldn't breathe. I caught him and held my hand out for my keys. He reluctantly gave me my keys.
"Bye Ty see ya' later," I said barely out of breathe.
I walked back to the house and walked in.
My mom was in the living room holding my hills. She handed them to me and smiled. I grabbed them. 
"Mom I'll be back later. Bye Mr. Mikaelson," I said as I walked back outside.
As I walked outside Tyler walked inside. I heard him pouting to our mom that its not fair that I have a awesome car. I heard the door open and close then Elijah was in front of me. He stared at me with a look in his eyes. I couldn't describe it.
"It was lovely meeting Miss. Lockwood," the vampire said.
"It was a pleasure to meet you Mr. Mikaelson. Call me Christy," I said sweetly.
"Then call me Elijah," he said taking my hand.
He brought my hand to his lips and kissed the back of it.
"I'm sure we'll be seeing each other again," he said as he walked to his car.
I got into my car and drove home. I got out of my car walked inside. I went to my room and changed into a sundress.

 I went to my room and changed into a sundress

Along with converses.

After I got dressed I went back to my mom's house

After I got dressed I went back to my mom's house. I walked inside to find Tyler getting ready to leave.
"Where do you think you're going?" I asked.
"I'm going to the Salvatore Boarding House. You can come if you let me drive your car," he said.
I rolled my eyes and tossed him my keys. He caught them and smiled. He ran out the door with me behind him. We got into my car and he drove us to the boarding house. Once we got there, we got out and knocked on the door. The door opened to show a man with raven black hair and gorgeous blue eyes.
"Damon this is Christy my older sister she already knows about supernatural stuff since she's a werewolf. He's a vampire, Christy," Tyler said as we walked inside.
"Hi Damon," I said as he smiled.
We walked into the living room to find my students and an older looking man.
"Christy!!!" Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie yelled.
They ran to me and hugged me.
"How was college?" Elena asked.
"Boring and a lot of kick ass parties," I said smiling.
Jeremy and Matt walked to me and pulled me into a hug.
"We've missed you," Matt said.
"Hi I'm Alaric Saltzman but call me Ric," said the older looking guy.
"Christy Lockwood. I'm Tyler's older sister," I said.
"Oh so you're a werewolf," Stefan asked.
"Yes I am, Stefan," I said.
"How do you know Stefan?" Damon asked.
"I'm the new English teacher at the high school," I said.
"So you're the new teacher," Ric said.
I nodded my head. I sat down and pulled Ty down with me.
"So who's all supernatural in this room besides me and Ty?" I asked.
"I am a dopplerganger," Elena said.
"Im a witch," Bonnie said.
"We're vampires," Stefan said pointing at Damon and himself.
"I am a vampire," Caroline said. 
"Ric, Matt, and I are the only humans," Jeremy said.
"That must weird being friends with a bunch of supernatural beings," I said.
"Not anymore," Matt said.
I nodded and started to day dream as they all talked. I was thinking about Elijah. His hair was perfect, his eyes were gorgeous, and his face was like an angels.
I was brought out of my thoughts as Tyler said, "Come on Christy."
"Okay bye everyone," I said.
"Bye Christy," they all said besides Tyler.
We walked outside and got into my car. I was not paying attention but when the car jerked around and spun, I noticed someone in the middle if the roads. It rolled over multiple times. That was all I know that happened when everything went black.