Chapter 14

Christie's POV
Elijah just-he just what? Oh my god, Elijah just asked me to marry him. Someone took Stark from my arms and then it was silent.
'What should I say? Do I love him that much? Should I say yes or no? What would mom do? If I say yes Stark will always have his father. If I say no then it might brake this family apart. Would he leave me if I said no or would he leave me in the future? Would he get tired of Stark and I and leave us? Would he kill everyone in the house and take Stark if I say no? What am I thinking I love Elijah more than anything. Yes I want to marry him,' I thought to myself.
I looked at everyone and they were all looking at me, waiting for my answer. I looked down before looking at Elijah. He was staring at me anciently.
"Yes," I whispered. "Yes."
He placed the ring on my left ring finger. He stood up and kissed me. Everyone clapped and cheered.
"Looks like I have a brother now," Tyler said.
"I need to find my siblings," Elijah said.
"I want them here for the wedding," I said.
"Okay I'll start tomorrow," Elijah said.
"Okay," I murmured.

-Time Skip-
After dinner we all went home. Mom was so happy that I wad getting married finally. The girls, mom, and I are going to look at dresses. I'm leaving Stark with Elijah and the guys. I was planning on threatening them tomorrow. Once we got home Elijah got Stark out of his car seat and I took him from him. Stark was my pride and joy, there was no way in hell that I would let anything happen to my baby.
"I'm gonna put Stark to bed then I'm going to bed," I told Elijah.
"Alright I'm gonna call my brothers old phone number and see if he kept it," He said.
"Okay goodnight," I said.
He kissed me before saying,  "Goodnight."
I walked upstairs to Starks nursery and placed his sleeping form in his bed. He was so small and cute wait I mean handsome. I kissed him on the head then went to bed.

Elijah's POV
I listened as Christy went to bed. I was in the living room about to attempt to call Niklaus. I really hoped that he didn't change his number. I took a deep breathe before pressing his name. It rang and rang and rang. Just as I was about to hang up someone answered.
"Hello," A man's voice said.
"Hello is this Niklaus Mikaelson," I asked.
"Who wants to know?" He asked.
Yup it's Niklaus.
"It's Elijah," I said.
"Well if it isn't my big brother. How's life treating you?" He asked.
"Amazing and I want to know if you know where Rebekah and Kol are?" I asked.
"They're here in New Orleans," Nik answered.
"Wait have you been in New Orleans this entire time," I asked.
"Yes we all have. We've been waiting for you to come home," He said.
"Well don't expect that any time soon," I said.
"Why not?" He asked raising his voice.
"I'm getting married and I have a son," I explained.
"WHAT?!?!" He screamed into the phone.
I swear he broke my ears.
"Yes Nik I'm getting married now I need you to get our siblings togethet and come to Mystic Falls, Virginia," I said.
"Alright we'll be there tomorrow," Nik said.
"Good see you soon," I said.
I then went to bed happy with what's going to happen.

Niklaus's POV
I hung up and was still shocked. My big brother is finally getting married. The only question I have is, Who weasled their way into his life? I was extremely surprised when he told me he had a son. I didn't have the chance to ask him how because I was to shocked.
"Rebekah, Kol, pack your bags we're going on a trip," I called out.
"Where?" Kol yelled.
"We're going to see Elijah," I called out.
"Really? Where is he?" Bekah asked running down the stairs.
"He's in Mystic Falls, Virginia. Oh and guess what he's getting married and he has a son apparently," I said.
"That's impossible he's a vampire he can't have a child," Kol said walking downstairs with a two suitcases.
"Who species is he getting married to?" Bekah asked.
"I didn't have the time to ask. I was too shocked to," I said.
"We'll find out tomorrow," Kol said.
"We'll hit the road when I'm done start the car Kol," I said.
"Why me?" He whined.
"Because you lost the bet. Now you have to do what Bekah and I say," I said.
"Stupid bets. I'm never making a bet with you two again," He said.
"That's what you said last time," Bekah said.
"Shut up Bekah," Kol hissed.
"Both of you shut up," I said.
"NO!!!" They yelled at me.
"I'm gonna leave you two here," I threatened.
"No I want to see the baby," Bekah whined.
"Then shut up," I said.
"Fine," They muttered.
After that I packed and we hit the road.

-Time Skip-
When we got to Mystic Falls it was 6am. I had to call Elijah for directions. I called him and a woman answered the phone.
"Hello?" She asked.
"Hello, Love you must be the woman marrying my older brother, Elijah," I said.
"Yes I am. Who is this?" She had a soft voice.
"This is Niklaus or Nik as I prefer. I'm his younger brother. I got a phone call from him last night and he told me to bring our siblings and come to Mystic Falls. I need to know your address," I explained.
"Oh I'll text you the address," She said.
"Alright then thank you, Love," I said.
"You're Welcome Nik," She said.
She hung up and about five minutes later I got the address. It's time to meet the two new additions to the Mikaelson family.