Chaptet 15

Elijah's POV
I walked back into the room after putting Stark back to sleep to see Christy putting my phone down.
"I just gave Nik our address," She told me looking up at me.
"So they're gonna be here soon," I asked.
"Yes," She said standing up.
She walked to the closet and pulled out some clothes. As she got dressed I went into the closet to get my clothes. I got dressed in my usual suit. Christy much have heard something since she quickly left the room. I followed her and found her picking Stark up out of his bed.
"I didn't hear him crying," I said.
"Nor did I but I have a mothers instinct," She said.
I chuckled and nodded. I heard a couple car doors slam shut.
"They're here," I said as there was knock on the door.
I kissed Christie's and Starks head before I walked downstairs. I opened the door and there stood Rebekah, Kol, and Niklaus.
"Where's the girl?" Bekah asked.
"Well hello to you too Rebekah, Kol, Niklaus," I said sarcastically.
"Hello great to see you big brother," Bekah said and hugged me.
"Hello Elijah," Kol said as he hugged me before walking inside.
"You haven't aged a day," Niklaus joked.
"Nor have you," I said and hugged him. "I'll go get Christy and Stark."
"Hurry up," Rebekah called after me as I walked upstairs.
"Christy, my siblings are here and want to meet you both," I said walking into the nursery.
"Okay," She said as she stroked Starks head.
I lead her out with a hand on her back. We walked downstairs carefully and into the parlor. Kol was sitting on the couch with Bekah while Niklaus was by the fireplace. They turned when they heard us. Bekah squealed and was in front of Christy in less than a second.
"What's his name?" She asked as she held her arms out.
"His name is Stark Elijah Mikaelson," Christy told Bekah.
"Aww that's so cute I'm Rebekah," She told her.
"I'm Christy Lockwood," Christy said.
"Not for long Darling soon you're gonna be a Mikaelson," Kol said.
"Yes soon," She grinned looking at me.
"I'm Kol," He said.
"I'm Niklaus but call me Nik or Klaus," Niklaus said.
"It's great to meet all of you," She said smiling.
"Rebekah Christy is going to look at wedding dresses maybe you could go," I said.
"Yeah you should come Bekah," Christy agreed.
There was a knock at the door.
"I'll get it," I said.
I answered it and there stood everyone.
"Come in," I said.
"Christy," Mom squealed.
I heard a thud and rushed to the parlor. On the ground was Mom and Christy.
"Mom don't kill her," I begged.
"Shush it Lijah," She hissed.
I huffed and shook my head.
"So Niklaus where's Finn?" I asked.
"I have no idea," He said.
"Last I heard from him he was in Ireland," Kol said.
"He was also with his whore, Sage," Bekah said.
"Alright boys we're gonna head off. Now if I come home and find my son with a hair out of place I will kill you all," Christy said sweetly. "That includes you Elijah and Tyler."
Rebekah handed Stark to Niklaus. He took him gently and stared down at him. He smiled gently at him and whispered something to him.
"Can I hold him?" Kol asked.
"Fine," Niklaus sighed and held Stark out to him.
Kol took him softly and cooed at him. The girls giggled and walked out.
"Alright guys these are my brothers Kol and Niklaus or Nik or Klaus as he likes to call himself," I said.
"Hi I'm Tyler Lockwood Christie's little brother and this is my best friend Matt Donovan," Tyler said.
"I'm Damon Salvatore and this is my little brother Stefan Salvatore," Damon said.
"I'm Alaric Saltzman but call me Ric," Ric said to them.
"Nice to meet all of you," Niklaus said. "Kol's busy at the moment."

Christie's POV
"Girls, Mom this is Rebekah Mikaelson Elijah's younger sister," I said.
"Hi I'm Caroline, this is Elena Gilbert and Bonnie Bennett," Caroline said.
"I'm Carol Christie's mom but since you're Elijah's sister call me Mom," Mom said.
"Nice to meet you all," Bekah said.
"Mom I want you to walk me down the aisle. Rebekah, Elena, and Bonnie want you two to be my bridesmaids while Caroline I want you to be my maid of honor," I said.
They all squealed and agreed.

-Time Skip-
Wedding Day
Third-Person POV
Nervous was an understatement of what the young couple was feeling just hours away from their wedding. They had decided that Elijah was holding Stark until Niklaus walked down the aisle to him. Damon would be the preacher while Bonnie walked with Kol, Elena walked with Stefan, Rebekah walked with Tyler, and Caroline walked with Niklaus.
"Christy calm down you look fabulous and that dress is perfect," Carol said trying to calm the nervous bride.