Chapter 8

Elijah's POV
I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me. I heard her giggle and I grinned. She leaned into my chest and put her hands on mine. I kissed her neck lightly. She leaned her head over to give me better access. I pulled her even closer and turned her around. I pushed her to the counter and she placed her hands on my cheeks. She pulled me closer and kissed me, I of course kissed her back. I picked her up and set her on the counter without breaking our kiss. It was so passionate and full of love. She pulled away and leaned her forehead against mine.
"I love you Elijah," she whispers and I grin like a mad man.
"I love you too, my love," I whisper back and helped her off the counter.
"Let's get to our date," I say.
She smiles and nods. I take her hand in mine and walk towards the door. I open the door and let her out first. I then followed and walked her towards my car. We reached the passenger side and I opened her door, she got in. I closed the door and vamp speed to my side. I got in and drove to the place where I set up for our date. Once we got there I quickly got out and helped my Soul Mate out. I stood behind her and placed my hands over her eyes.

Christie's POV
Elijah stood behind me and placed his hands over my eyes.
"I'm not aloud to see now," I say.
I feel his breathe on my ear as he whispers into my ear, "Nope."
He starts to walk forward which causes my to stumble forward but he catches me quickly. We start walking together this time. He finally stops and moves his hands from my eyes, I gasp.

 He finally stops and moves his hands from my eyes, I gasp

I smile and look at my Soul Mate.
"Do you like it?" he questions.
"Like it, Elijah I love it," I say, "and I love you."
He smiles and slightly blushes. He walks back up to me and pulls me to him.
"I love you too," he says.
He stared at me with so much love and affection that I just wanted to melt into his arms. I leaned up and kissed him.
"I can't believe you're mine," Elijah says.
"I'm all yours and you're all mine," I reply.

Elijah's POV
"I'm all yours and you're all mine," She told me.
I grinned and grabbed her hand. I pull lightly to the picnic I set up. She sat down on a pillow and I did the same. She was smiling at me as I whistled. A waiter came with a tray of food. She lightly giggled as the man set the tray down softly then walked away.
-Time Skip- (I got lazy)
After dinner we were laying on the sand staring at the sky.
"Look at the stars their beautiful," Christy tells me.
"Yes they are but not as beautiful as you are, my love," I reply.
She blushes madly. 'She's so beautiful when she blushes' I thought to myself. She gazes at the sky with a thoughtful expression. I smile and stand up. She looks up at me and raises a perfect eyebrow. I hold my hand out and she takes it gently. I pull her up and hold her closely. I smile down at her.
"You know Elijah you're perfect," Christy says.
"Really because I think you're are perfect my love," I say.
"Oh really, I don't know Elijah I think you're per-" I cut her off with a kiss.
She instantly kissed me back.
"I love you Elijah," Christy says.
"My love you have no idea how much I love you," I say.
"Then show me," She says.
"Come on love," I say.
I take her hand and pull her along with me. We get to my car and I open her door. She gets in and I close the door. I get into the car and drive my house or should I say our house...soon....hopefully.
I open her door and hold out my hand. She takes my hand and I help her out. I pull her close to me. She giggles and I smirk. I kiss her gently but then the kiss gets passionate. We somehow end up in the bedroom. I lay her on the bed and crawl on top of her. I kiss her neck and she giggles. You know what happens next.

-Time Skip-
Christy was asleep peacefully on me. I stroked her hair softly. I looked down at her and smiled softly. 'How could I ever get so lucky to have a girl like her. I'm never letting her go, I just hope she doesn't let me go. That's my only fear," I thought to myself before falling asleep.

-Time Skip-
Christie's POV
I woke up to someone kissing my neck. I look up to see Elijah smiling at me.
"Good morning my love," he says.
"Mornin'," I say.
"What do you want for breakfast?" Elijah asks.
"Surprise me," I say.
"Alright," Elijah says and kisses my cheek before standing up.
I find Elijah's shirt and put it on. 'I'm gonna keep this shirt. It's comfy,' I thought walking downstairs. I smelt something good. I walked into the kitchen and found My Handsome Vampire slaving over the stove. He hears me and turns. He chuckles when he sees me in his shirt.
"This is mine now," I say.
"I have plenty of them," Elijah says turning back to the stove.
I walk to him and hug him from behind.
"I have something to ask you," He says.
"Hmm what is it?" I ask.
"Would you like to I don't know move in with me?" He says.
I tense up for a second but instantly relax.
"I would love too," I say.
"Really," He says.
"Yeah really Elijah," I say.
He turns and captures my lips with his.