Chapter 11

Christie's POV
"Tyler Johnathan Lockwood stop yelling right now," I said.
He stopped instantly, I could tell he was angry because I used his middle name.
"Thank you," I said. "So today-,"
-Time Skip-
Elijah and I are cleaning up my classroom.
"Umm Christy?" Elijah asks.
"Yes?" I say.
"Come on we need to talk," He said.
"Okay let's go home," I say.
We walk to the car and Elijah opens my door for me. I get in and he closes the door. He quickly gets in and drives home. We're in our bedroom now. He sits down on the bed and pats the seat beside him. I sit down and look at him.
"Lay down for a second," He says.
I lay back and he puts his head on my stomach. I don't say anything, neither does he. He sits up and looks at me.
"You're pregnant," He said.
"What?" I say.
"How are you pregnant?" He asked.
"I don't know. I haven't been with anyone but you," I said confused.
"It's impossible," He whispers.
"I'm calling Bonnie," I said running for my phone.
I called Bonnie and gave her the address. She got here very quickly. She knocked on the door and Elijah opened it.
"Thank you for coming so quickly," He said.
"This is for Christy, not you," She said.
She saw me and told me to tell her everything. I told about me dying and my grandmother brining my back. I also told her what Elijah just told me.
"I'm going to have you lay down so I can check," She said.
I did what I was told and she did the spell.
"Oh my, Christy you are pregnant and it is Elijah's. When your grandmother brought you back she put a spell on you so you could have children with Elijah," Bonnie said.
I looked at Elijah since he hasn't said anything in a while. He had an emotionless face. He saw me looking and smiled to me.
"Thank you Bonnie don't tell anyone please. This is just between the three of us for now," I said.
"Of course bye Christy, Elijah," She said.
"Bye Bonnie," We said.
Elijah closed the door and listened for Bonnie to leave. When she left he looked at me and sat down. He didn't say anything for almost an hour. I leaned back and stared at the ceiling. I stood up and went to the door. I opened it and walked out. I got into my car and turned it on. I looked up and saw Elijah standing in the door way. I got out and walked to him.
"Do you even want a child?" I ask.
He didn't respond so I nodded and turned to go to my car. Elijah didn't stop me, he just stared at me as I got in my car. Tears started flowing down my face as I backed out of the driveway. Once I was on the street I turned my head and looked at Elijah. He saw the tears and started to move forward but I drove away.

Elijah's POV
"Do you even want a child?" She asked me.
I didn't respond but I wanted to. She nodded and went back to her car. I didn't stop her. When she turned her head to me. I saw tears streaming down her face. I started to move forward but is it was to late. She drove away. I started crying and looked at the ground. I wanted the baby and her. I was just scared of making the same mistake that my father made. I walked back inside and looked around. Her scent was everywhere. My anger got the best of me. I was angry at myself for letting her leave. I threw the couch against the way and it broke. I threw everything in the living room. Nothing was left. I made the biggest mistake of my life.

Christie's POV
I drove to my mom's house. Her car was in the driveway. I quickly got out of the car and walked quickly to the door.
I opened it and yelled, "Mom I need your help!!!"
She came running down the stairs quickly. She stopped when she saw me crying.
"What happened, Sweety?" She asked.
I grabbed her arm and took her to my room. I shut the door and sat on the bed.
"I'm pregnant," I said. "He doesn't want it."
"Who doesn't want it?" She asked sitting beside me.
"That father," I said crying harder.
She pulled me to her and held me as I cried. She told me it would be alright. There was a knock on my bedroom door. It opened and Tyler came in. He stopped when he saw me. He looked at Mom and then came to me. He held me and asked me what was wrong.
"I'm pregnant," I told him. "The father doesn't want it."
Tyler got angry at this and walked out of the house. I cried harder and my Mom told me to get some rest, so I did.

Tyler's POV
I was beyond angry. Elijah made a mistake and I was going to kill him for it. I barged into his house after I had someone help me find it. I found him sitting in his destroyed living room with many, and I mean many, liquor bottles around him. He was now drinking some Bourbon from the bottle. He looked up to me and tipped the bottle to me.
"Hello Mate come to laugh at me for making a mistake?" He asked and I could instantly tell he was beyond drunk.
"Do you know what I saw about an hour ago? My sister bawling her eyes out because you don't want the baby!!!" I yelled at him.
"That's the thing Tyler I do want the baby. I'm just terrified of ruining its life," He said sadly.
"You won't but at the moment you are waisting your time drinking away your sorrow. You need to get sober and go tell my sister that you want the baby. But do not go near her until you are completely sober," I said and stormed out of the house.
I called a couple of people and told them to go to my house. I needed to cheer Christy up. I got home and saw Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie waiting for me.