Chapter 13

Christie's POV
After the duet we went to mom.
"So Elijah you are the one who got my daughter pregnant then made her cry," Mom said.
"I'm terribly sorry about that," Elijah said.
"As long as my daughter is happy then I'm happy," Mom said.

-Time Skip-
It's been nine months and I'm due any day now. We found out it's a boy. We decided on the name Stark Elijah Mikaelson. I loved his name. We got his room done here and at my mom's house. I was so excited for him to come. I just hope he gets Elijah's hair.
"Elijah," I called softly.
He was by my side instantly. He had one hand on my head and the other on my swollen belly. I was about to pop.
"My stomach hurts," I whined.
"Do you think it's time?!?!" He asked freaking out.
"No but could you call mom?" I asked.
"Of course," He said and left the room.
I laid down and let sleep consume me.
I was awoken by my mom's voice, "Christy, honey, wake up."
I looked at her and smiled softly.
"Hey mom," I said.
"Honey we're gonna move you to the hospital so when the time comes you can deliver Stark," She said.
I nodded as I felt myself be lifted off the bed. I looked over and saw Elijah. I leaned against his chest and closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes again I felt a sharp pain through my stomach. I screamed bloody murder. It hurt so bad. Elijah and mom were by my side instantly.
"IT HURTS!!!" I screamed.
"I know baby but this is only the beginning," Mom said.
After a minute the pain stopped. I sighed in relief. Mom smiled a smile. Elijah grabbed my hand as mom swiftly walked away. Soon after doctors came in and gave Elijah something to put over his suit. Pain hit me again but this time it was worse. I screamed louder and longer this time.

-Time Skip-
After six hours of painful labor I gave birth to a handsome baby boy. He looked like his daddy that's for sure.

Elijah's POV
I had a son and he was quite a looker like me. Christy had a small smile on her face as they gave her Stark. I watched as her eyes closed slowly and the monitor beside her went dead.
"CHRISTY!!!" I screamed.
I rushed to her side and bit my wrist. I shoved it into her mouth pleading for her to drink. She wasn't, the doctors came in and started CPR after taking Stark out of her weak grasp. The gave him to me and ushered me out of the room.
"NO I WANT TO BE WITH HER!!!" I shouted as they closed the door.
Nurses came and took the baby to the nursery. About an hour later the doctors came to me and told me that Christy was fine. I sighed in relief. I rushed to her and found her holding Stark.
"Hey," I whispered.
"Hey," She whispered back. "Look at him. Isn't he handsome."
"Yes he is," I said.
There was a knock at the door and I opened it. There stood. Carol or mom as she insisted I called her, Tyler, Caroline, Bonnie, Elena, Stefan, Damon, Alaric, Matt, and Jeremy. I smiled and opened the door further. They rushed in and surrounded the bed. I heard the girls squeal.
"He's so cute," Mom said.
"No he's handsome," Tyler said.
"OMG he looks so much like Elijah," Caroline squealed.
I walked over and smiled at Stark. This was going to be one crazy adventure.

-Time Skip-
Today was the day Christy and Stark could come home. Something that no one knew was that I planned that I would purpose to her at the dinner mom invited everyone to tonight. I had the perfect ring for her. I wanted to be with her, Always and Forever.

Christie's POV
Elijah just picked Stark and I up from the hospital. Mom decided she was throwing a party tonight. I was so happy that everything was finally going my way.

-Time Skip-
We were at moms place. Elijah got Stark out of his car seat. We walked to the door. It opened before we even got there. Mom ran to us and stole Stark right out of Elijah's arms.
"Wow mom great to see you too," I said sarcasticly.
"Yeah thanks mom," Elijah said rolling his eyes.
We walked in after mom and Tyler hugged me.
"Hey Ty," I said.
"Hello Tyler," Elijah said.
"Hey guys, how's life?" He asked.
"Great," I said.
"CHRISTY!!!" I heard three voices yell.
I was slammed into a hug with three pairs of arms wrapped around me. I saw blonde, black, and brown hair. Caroline, Bonnie, and Elena.
"Hey," I said. "I can't breathe."
"Oh sorry Christy," Bonnie said.
Elijah pulled them off and I took a deep breathe.
"Okay I'm good," I said. "Where's my baby?"
"Mom gave him to Damon," Elijah said.
"Okay, wait what?" I said and ran off.
I found him sitting and Stark was holding his finger.
"Awe, Damon has a soft side," I giggled.
"Only to babies," He said.
I laughed and sat beside him. He placed Stark in my arms and I looked down at him lovingly.
"Damon, Christy, dinner time," Mom called.
"Coming," Damon called.
We both stood up and brought Stark with us. We all sat around the table and started to eat.
"I have an announcement to make," Elijah said.
We all looked at him. I was beyond confused.
"Ever since I met Christy I immediately knew that she was the one for me. If I knew where my siblings were I would have contacted them so they could meet you. The first time I laid my eyes on you I felt my cold dead heart skip a beat. What I'm truly trying to say is that I am madly in love with you. No one will ever change that. Now that we have Stark in our lives our family is complete. But I'm wondering if we could make this even better by getting married. Christy Lockwood will you do me the honor of making me the happiest man forever and become my wife? Will you marry me?" Elijah finished and everyone was stunned not as much as me though.