Chapter 3

Christie's POV
I woke up slowly and opened my eyes. I was in a bed at the hospital. I had a cast on my arm and bandages on my legs. My ribs hurt. I had a hard time breathing. I looked and saw Tyler in the bed beside me. He was looked at me and smiled faintly.
"What happened," I asked softly.
"There was a man standing in the middle of the road but I didn't see his face. I swerved so I wouldn't hit him and the car went crazy. It's..um...ruined. Your car is totaled," he said.
I just sighed and said, "I have insurance on it so I'll just buy me a new car."
"So you're not mad at me for killing your car?" he asked.
I shook my head and said, "At least were not dead that would suck."
He laughed then winced. I frowned but looked out the window.

Carol's POV
I was about to leave my house to go to my babies who were in the hospital. They were in a car accident. I opened the door to find Elijah.
"Elijah I'm kinda busy. I have to get to my kids," I said and he looked genuinely concerned.
"What happened?" he asked.
"They were in a car accident," I said and was walking out the door with him following as I walked down the steps.
"I'll come with to see if their okay, if that's alright with you Carol," he said as polite as usual.
I nodded and got into my car as he got into his car. We both drove to the hospital and I ran in with him behind me.
"Christy and Tyler Lockwood. What from are they in?" I asked the women behind the desk.
"Room 167 on the third floor, Mayor Lockwood," she said kindly.
I ran all the way their to find them talking to each other. I sighed in relief as they looked at me. Christy had bruises on her gorgeous face, a broken arm, and a few bandages on her legs. Tyler had a cut on his forehead and a broken arm. They both smiled at me as I hugged each of them.
"Oh you two are in one piece thank the lord," I said looking back and forth between my babies.
They chuckled as I remembered Elijah was here too.
"Elijah come on in," I called over my shoulder.

Elijah's POV
I walked into the hospital room to find Christie's beautiful face bruised, an arm broken, and her legs wrapped up. Tyler had cuts on his face and his arm broken. I saw Carol checking them over to make sure they were alright.
"Are you two alright?" I asked concerned but I didn't know why I was concerned.
"Yes we are fine Elijah," Christy said with a smile smile.
But I could tell it hurt for her to smile her gorgeous smile. I then realised that she was my soul mate. Soul mates rarely find each other cause the average human life span is 80 years, but for a vampire it was a little easier to find each other. I had been searching for mine for over a thousand years. And yes I know that I'm old but I look in my mid twenties. I smiled at her and Tyler.
"That's good," I said as calmly as I could but Christy saw I wasn't that calm.
She rose an eyebrow that said,  'Why aren't you as calm as you usually are'. I walk over to Carol and looked into her eyes.
"You won't remember what I'm about to do," I said.
"I won't remember what your about to do," she said roboticly.
I walked in between each of the beds and bit my wrist.
"Drink," I said softly.
Christy looked at Tyler as he looked at her. She nodded and just frowned but took one of my wrist into his mouth while Christy took the other. They both let go at the same time.
"Thank you," they said in union.
I nodded and walked out of the room.

Christie's POV
I was almost healed completely when the Scooby Doo gang came into our room and surrounded us.
They all started talking at once but stopped when I yelled, "SHUT UP!!! ONE AT A TIME!!!"
They all stopped and Elena asked, "What happened?"
I looked at Tyler and he explained everything even about Elijah giving us some of his blood. They all stood there shocked, then the all hugged us. As they hugged us, someone hit my stomach. I whimpered and everyone jumped back.
"Are you okay?" Bonnie asked.
I nodded and said, "Yea someone hit my ribs and I think some of my ribs are broken."
They all looked concerned.
"Don't worry I'll be healed soon," I said.
As I was talking to everyone I quickly healed. Damon went to compel the doctors to release us. He came back, Tyler and I got out of bed. We got dressed from the clothes are mom brought. And with that we went to the Lockwood Mansion. When we got there we all walked inside and to the game room. The boys played some pool and foosball, while the girls talked about random stuff. It was about an hour later when the doorbell rang.
"I'll get it," I said and went to open the door.
I opened the door to find Elijah standing there.
"Hi Elijah. What can I do for you?" I asked.
"You could go for a walk with me," he said.
"Okay. I'll be right back," I said and he nodded.
I went and told the others that I would be back. They all nodded as I walked back out of the door. I walked to the door to find Elijah standing on the porch.
He held his arm out and said, "Shall we."
I took his arm and we walked to the woods. But the weird thing is that when I took his arm I felt a tingle. I don't know what it was but I'm pretty sure he that felt it to cause he looked at me with a shocked impression but it quickly went away. As we walked he kept glancing at me.
"What?" I finally asked as he looked at me for the twentieth time.
"Do you believe in Soul Mates?" he questioned.
"I believe there is that one person that another person is meant to be with. So, yes I do believe in Soul Mates," I said and he smiled slightly.
"Earlier when you took my arm,  did you feel a tingle though the touch as we locked arms?" he asked.
I nodded, "Yes I did."
"You might think I'm crazy but I know a lot about Soul Mates. I researched it hundreds of times. And I know when a Soul Mate meets their Soul Mate. Christy you and I are Soul Mates," he said looking at me.
I looked at him and lifted an eyebrow.
"Really?" I asked confused.
He nodded, "If this isn't what you want I'll leave. I won't come back until you want me to."
I stood there. I didn't know what to say.