Chapter 1

CAROLINES POV:

"Caroline come down here I have some news" Matt screams at me from downstairs.

"COMING" I screamed back skipping down the stairs.

Oh hi I'm Caroline Espinosa and I'm 17 years old. My brother is Matthew Espinosa and he's 15. Yes I know what ur thinking. THE Matthew Espinosa?! Well to answer your question, yes, my brother is from Magcon. Then my sister is Alexandra and she's 13 years old.

Downstairs Matt and my family were all sitting on the couch to talk to me. "What's going on" I say curiously. "I have some good news" He said looking like he was gonna explode.

"Well do tell me" I say siting down next to Matt.

"Don't freak out but........im taking you......to Magcon with me" He says in a slow yet fast talking voice.

"Oh..My..God..Room..Getting..Darker" I say about to faint but Matt picks me up.

"Woah there Tiger" He says picking me up and putting me back on the couch.

Let's just said I've always begged Matt to go to Magcon. In school, I got bullied because my brother is Matt. Usually people would get all this attention and everyone wants to be friends with you. But with me it was different. Magcon was  like my second family who accepted me no matter what.

But I also get annoyed of how some people pretend to be nice to me because both my brother and I are famous. I think that's partially why I may be going to Magcon. Recently, I've been getting more famous on the internet.

But I do like the fans who support me they make me feel special. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be how I am today.

I laughed at him and hugged him.

"Sooo Mom and Dad you're alright with this?"I ask them suspiciously looking at them with pleading eyes for there approval. I didn't want them to back out last minute, but at the same time I had to make sure they were totally okay with this.

"Yes don't worry everything is set up just go hurry and pack" He says pushing me to the stairs.

I couldn't be happier then I was right now. I was finally going on the Magcon tour. It was like a dream come true to me.

Authors note:

Hey guys this is my first story and I was kinda nervous but thank you if ur reading this and I'll probally update tonight or Tmmrw! Thanks for reading and sorry it's a short chapter. Please vote comment and tell your friends thanks -Abby