Chapter 30

CAROLINES POV:

"Ok Alex we need to set up the perfect trap" I say to my sis.

"I may have an idea" She says. This is why she's my sister we have brilliant minds that are evil and were both not normal.

"I saw this before we set up a camera that shows them coming up the elevator and when they come up they step on the mat and it's sticky so they can't move there feet and we throw water balloons and pie at them" She says.

"You are brilliant here's a water gun Incase" I said.

"Before we head back here is some water balloons" she said throwing them to me.

I say Thanks and we walk to Carter's room where we are starting.

"On your Marks,Get Set,GOOO" Hayes says.

Since me and Alex settled up our trap we take the stairs and go on the floor where we setted up the trap. Luckily I was smart soo I put lip chap on every floor but it's secretly glue and says it's from the hotel.

"Ok Alex I need you to watch for this prank and text me who we get out I need to watch my Chapstick prank" I say and she nods. I go to the stairs and set up my camera. At Target I bought cameras that connect to your phone so I can see when someone's coming on the app on my phone.

I finished setting up my cameras and went up to Alex. I told Alex about and she liked it. I downloaded the app on her phone and we were doing great. Alex blew up a ton of water balloons and I filled up our water guns. We both bought 7 bottles of whip cream to put in a pie container and use that instead of pie.

"Look who's coming up" I said smirking while showing Alex my phone.

"Ooh this will be interesting lets go hide" She said clapping her hands. We go hide and fill up whip cream in the pie cans.

HAYES POV:

Once I said go everyone left except me and Jack J so we decided to team up. We took the elevator and it dinged and opened. Me and Jack stepped out but we couldn't move and the elevator door closed before we could get back in.

"Uh oh" Jack said.

"Uh oh is right" Carol said stepping out of the Janitors closet.

"Say Goodbye to the games boys" Alex said now stepping out too.

"ALEX DONT" I say.

"And Carol don't" Jack said.

"Hope u had fun" They say at the same time and throwing pie at us

Hi guys please comment and vote and tell your friends I have 38K reads it's amazing. Read my other book What's Magcon and also comment and vote for that I'm gonna update that book tonight. Plz comment on my message board also loves. Well gtg bye -Abby