Chapter 14

AVAS POV: 

I needed to get Carol out of there because theres something i needed to tell her really bad. We told the limo driver to take us back to the hotel and he did. Luckily no fans were at the hotel so it wouldnt be a crowd. Finally we got into her room.''Look this may sound crazy but...'' i said.

''Whats wrong'' she said.

''Look this may sound crazy but did u use to have a friend named Ava Galler'' I said.

''Yes she moved to North Carolina and we havent talked in a long time after that i got bullied in school so now im home schooled'' she said.

''ive never exactly introduced myself my name is Ava Galler'' i said and her eyes went wide open.

''AVA ITS YOU'' she said and she hugged me.

''ya it is'' i said and we both started crying. All of a sudden all the boys came in.

''THERE YOU GUYS ARE WEVE BEEN WORRIED... why are you guys crying'' Matt said.

CAROLINES POV:

''THERE YOU GUYS ARE WEVE BEEN WORRIED...why are you guys crying'' Matt said.

i whisperd in his ear ''remember Ava Galler my bestie who moved away well thats her''.

''AVA'' Matt screamed.

''hi'' she said and they hugged.

''whats going on'' Nash said. I explained to everyone how Ava was my bestfriend and how id have to be homeschooled and whatever. 

''So thats why you looked familiar'' Alex said. 

''Haha ya'' Ava said. 

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door and Hayes opened it. ''come in'' Hayes said. There standing was Bart (if you dont know Bart like runs magcon and all that stuff). 

''Hello guys i need to talk to Carol alone'' Bart said.

''Ok'' Mahogany said and everyone left.

''I talked to some people and you are now'' he said.

AUTHORS NOTE:

CLIFF HANGER. I wanted to start doing cliff hangers so here it is and one thing. If you want to comment like''plz update'' or something pz do it on my message bored unless its a part of the story you do it next to. Its a little easier to look on my message board. Update either tonight or tommoro night. Bue -Abby