Chapter 38

"GET OFF ME" I said in between laughs. All the boys were tickling me even my sweet brother Matt well actually I meant to say annoying and awful brother.

"Guys do you think we should get off her" Matt says.

"Naww" Sam says. And they continue. Thanks a lot Sam.

"HIYUHH" I said well punching Connor in the stomach and he falls to the ground. And then I punch the rest of the boys. They said I'm like a secret ninja.

"Let's go swimming" Jc says. And I run up to me room locking me door so I can change into my bathing suit. I no longer have my pink hair dye (turns on sad music). Wait are we not doing that ok then.

I change into my bathing suit (the bathing suit will be on my Instagram account abby_crystal go check it out and follow me baes).

"LETS GO SWIMMING" I said running over to the boys who were on there phones.

"Look who finally Is done changing" Ricky said.

"Well im sorry I had to find a bathing suit" I said and stuck my tongue out. We got outside and I literally felt all eyes on my hewn I was taking my cover up off. I just shrugged and I felt someone grab me.

"Do not throw me in the pool or else" I said.

"Or else what" Kian said.

"Oh do you remember when you were over my house and I was on my period" I smirked and they had wide eyes.

"I'm still afraid of that" Trevor said. But of course they threw me in the pool anyways. Well they didn't know is that I get my period today. I feel bad to what I'm gonna do to those boys.

I had an idea I stayed underwater and pretended to drown. I could stay underwater forever because I do swimming so jokes on them.

I felt someone bring me up and I'm pretty sure it was Sam. Every one was huddled around me freaking out and not knowing what to do.

"WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO I THINK SHE ISNT BREATHING" Jc said. And they kept yelling until they were making Ricky give me CPR because he's done it before. Before he got to my mouth I kicked him and he fell in the pool.

I quickly got up and pushed the rest in the pool. I got bored so I decided to jump in.

"CAMNON BALL" I said. See what I did there Cam ya know oh ya I'll shutup now.

"What should we do" Connor asked.

"Chicken fights" Trevor says and I remember something. I have my cuts on my waist and if I do chicken fights everyone will see them.

"I'm not gonna play I'm gonna go inside" I said grabbing my stuff and running inside. I went in the shower and after changed into sweats and a One Direction t shirt. I actually think I know one direction more than i know myself it's kinda freaky.

I went downstairs and put on Pretty Little Liars. This show is my life. I need to know who A is since Shawna wasn't really. Like and now Mona is dead. And I heard like they did flashbacks of Ally while she was gonna there doing them of her now. And who killed her. *Cough cough ally or cece cough cough*. And now Spencer Is in jail or something. This show is just. I haven't watched these episodes.

And you are probably thinking how do I know this then. Well my friend just had to tell me. I haven't watched it lately cause I've been busy. Like my friend tots ruined it for me and now I won't speak to her.

"WATCHA WATC-" Kian said but I interrupted him.

"SHUTUP IM TRYING TO WATCH PRETTY LITTLE LIARS" I said. Wait I never yell alot.

"Oh no" I mumble quietly and go to the bathroom. And it's what I expected. Oh goody it's that time of month. The one where I am super duper mean hoorah *note sarcasm*.

I walk into the hall and they turned pretty little liars. Are they trying to get killed.

"Can you please turn on pretty little liars" I said like a little sweet 7 year old girl.

"Naww were good" Kian said. What did they say?!?!

"Oh ok well I will be right back" I said and went to the garage and grabbed a baseball bat. I came back in and they were staring at me.

"Uh oh" Ricky said.

"Now I will hurt you and I'm not afraid too soo I suggest you turn on pretty little liars or you can die"'I said with the bat. They ran off. Obviously knowing I'm on my period. And I turn Pretty Little Liars back on.

I decided to post a pic on insta.

My favorite show💕💗

And I posted a pic of the tv.

I was looking through likes and following a couple people and I noticed something. Luke Hemmings. OH MY GODDDD THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER. He also and I say commented on a pic of a picture of me saying.

Hot Girl💕❤️

Oh my god. What is life. I scream and run around the house. Trevor asked me what's wrong and I just told him to SHUTUP OR I WILL HURT YOU. Nothing much. The boys were on the couch watching a tv show.

There lucky my show ended or I would've hit them with that baseball bat.

"GUYS GUESS WHO LIKED AND COMMENTED ON MY PHOTO" I said jumping up and down.

"BEYONCÉ" Trevor said.

"Noo?" I said.

"Dan and Phil" Matt said.

"I wish" I said.

"A llama" Connor said.

"You guys stink at guessing it was.. wait Connor did you say a llama"

"Maybe"

"Anyways it was Luke Hemmings my 5 boyfriend I mean we're not dating but were getting married along with 10 other people" I said. Everyone just looked at me really confused.

"Whatever haters gonna hate hate hate hate" I said and walked away