Chapter 28

''What do you want'' She said.

''Why is EM doing this'' I said.

''All i can say is she wants revenge'' Whoever she was said and ran away and i was to lazy to catch her.

''Curse my laziness'' I say.

'BEEP BEEP BEEP' the phone rang

Good Job on guessing me! I will get you both unless you do me a favor!

''WERE GONNA B LATE FOR MAGCON LETS GO'' She said and we started running.

--------------------------------------------------------

''And Im gonna swing from the chandelier , from the chandelier

Im gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist

Like it doesn't exist'' I sang.

Everyone started clapping and then the boys came on stage.

''Well that was a good way to start the show now lets do questions''

A girl with a pink top that is really cute raised her hand first so we called on her.

''This question is for Carol how did it feel when you were asked to join Magcon'' the girl said.

''Wow well i was just coming to Magcon because I've always wanted to go and then i got asked and it was just amazing and i was surprised so I'm excited that i can come to Magcon and see all u'' I said.

We all answered questions and the last one was the worse.

''Carol is it true that u and Glinsky kissed and are secretly dating'' A girl said in a bratty tone. Everyone was staring at me and i ran off the stage. I turned around and saw Glinsky running toward me.

''Follow me'' He said while grabbing my hand and dragged me.

JACK GLINSKY:

Shoot shoot SHOOT me and Carol kissed a couple times and the first time we were at a party and we were drunk then we decided to date. I took her in a secret room backstage.

''what are we gonna do'' She said in between sobs.

''Idk but Johnson is gonna kill me'' I said slamming my head against a door.

''What if we tell them we never dated but we need to break up i mean we were both drunk and didn't know what we were doing Ok?'' I said.

''Okay but what if i still like you'' She said crying. Ugh she was so pretty but i had to do this Jack and her are perfect.

''I still like you too but u like Jack [J] more and you know it stop crying'' i said. Here mascara was running down her face but then she wiped it. I heard people shouting out names ''shh'' i said quietly.

''Maybe they went outside'' and everyone opened the door.

''Hurry now'' i said and we ran outside.

''Remember what i said pretend like the fan made it up'' i said and she nodded.