Chapter 3

CAROLINES POV:

I saw Jack and Jack sitting down and talking to each other and I think i might of been the one blushing. "MATTHEW" Jack G and J said getting up and they like bro hugged. I never got what a bro hug was.

"Guys this is my sister Caroline" Matt says and I give a small smile and wave.

JACK J. POV:

She was nice and pretty girl she had pretty blue eyes and pretty hair Wait? Was I falling for her. No way I couldn't have been.

"Hi I'm Jack" I said kinda nervous. Wait why am I nervous?.

"I know I've seen your vines you and Jack are pretty funny" She said laughing. Her laugh was nice JACK STOP THINKING ABOUT HER. Finally me and Jack went to our room.

We get into our hotel room and i lay down and I feel bummed out.

"What's wrong" Jack asks me.

"I think I like someone" I say.

"Carol I know" He said.

"How did you nvm I don't even wanna know you got dem skills Glinsky" I say laughing.

We just hung out and made vines and youtubes and stuff for awhile.

About an hour later I got a text from Taylor

From: Taylor

Hey we're all in Matts hotel room come over with Jack

To: Taylor

Ok be there in 10

I told Jack and we got ready and I grabbed my key and we headed out.

CAROLINES POV:

I heard a knock on the door and I got up and went get it. I open it and Jack and Jack are standing there and I say " hi come in" they walk in and they say "hi" then I shut the door behind them. Everyone is making vines except Hayes and Alex who are talking to each other and I'm hanging out with Nash's gf Ava and we're talking.

"So you like Jack J" she says."Very but he probably does not like me back" I say well sighing. " I wouldn't be so sure of yourself" she says pointing to Jack J with her head and he's staring at me.

Maybe he does like me but I doubt that's true I mean so much people are prettier than me and if anything I'm really ugly and maybe a little pretty. I laugh as I see Jack look away. "See" Ava says laughing. "LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE" Cameron yells.

Oh no this won't end well

Authors note:

Hi guys I tried to do this chapter long but I don't think it really is. I'm gonna update probably one more time again today if I don't then tomorrow! And sorry some peoples POVs were short. Bye - Abby