A Mystery Meeting (Team Crafted/ Cat Hybrid FF)

Ghostfur- A blue/gray she-cat with one blue eye and the other is blind- Represents Water

Goldenpelt- A gray (with flecks of gold) she-cat with unusual brown eyes that has flecks of purple- Represents Light (The Sun)

Barktail- A huge, fluffy, brown tom with yellow eyes- Represents Trees & Plants

Lunareyes- A white tom with one ice blue eye and one green eye-Represents Stars

Lionflame- A huge tawny tom with orange eyes- Represents Fire

Dirtclaw- scrawny brown to with bright green eyes- Represents Earth

Ashwave- A gray tabby tom with blue eyes- Represents Stone

Skywhisker- A big black tom with green eyes- Represents Wind

Amberfire- A large orange tom with green eyes- Represents Lava

Stealththorn- A gray tom with yellow eyes- Represents The Moon

I run through familiar woods. I can't be late, my ancestors have been meeting here since the time hybrids came to be. Sadly, their are only ten hybrids left. None of us know each other by our human names, they only know us by our hybrid names. I open my mouth and take in the scents of the damp forest. I look up at the canopy of trees and look at the moon. It wasn't moonhigh yet, but very close. I stare down at my necklace that every hybrid has. Mine had a dark blue gem in the middle, which stood for water. Every time we meet, we lay our necklaces on a very special stone called Star Stone. When the full moon hits the Star Stone, our powers strengthen and energizes us like when we run. Like I'm doing now. No one knows what will happen if we don't. The warm smells of other cats become thicker until I reach a opening. I walk through a tiny entrance made of bracken. Inside the opening were ten cats, ten hybrids.

------------

Hey guys! Can we get this book as many views as my other? Make sure you like, comment, and share! Please show that you care. Happy Easter/Passover!

Bye!!!!