Epilogue

Epilogue

I'm staring at her tomb. I expected this but I just keep on denying it. I didn't know that it will end up as fast as this. I love her. So much. I will never love someone else. Only her.

The people's keep on crying out loud. I don't want to cry because I want to show her that I'm strong like her. But even though I tried, I still cry. Her mom was crying out loud. Her brother didn't understand what's going on. My mom is also crying. Ralph and Miguel also crying so how can't I cry.

I looked back and I saw her brother running towards me.

''Kuya Ryder, Ate gave me this. She told me that after she left , I should give this to you.''

He handed me a flash drive.

I still can't accept the fact that she's gone. I stayed on my room for 3 days. I was reminiscing our memories together with tears. Then I saw the flash drive her brother gave me. I opened my macbook and insert the flash drive.

There is only one folder there. I opened it. It was untitled. Then a video flashed on my screen.

She was sitting in the hospital bed. She smiled.

'' I know that I'm already gone when you're watching this video. Whether we like it or not I'll still die. Ryder , first of all. I want to tell you that, I love you very much. Salamat sa pagmamahal na binigay mo. Tinanggap at minahal mo pa rin ako kahit na anong kondisyon ko. I thanked you for that. I still remembered when you told me na ako lang ang mamahalin mo, Ryder I'm not selfish. Hindi lang ako ang babae dito sa mundo, I want you to love again. Love someone that would stay with you forever. I want you to build your own family. I want you to be happy. But don't forget that I love you kahit na pinamimigay na kita sa iba. ''she chuckled'' okay,so hanggang dito na lang, papasok ka na kasi eh hahaha, pakisabi sa Which Option at kina mommy na mahal ko sila huh, at syempre sa'yo. Sige bye na''she waved then the video stopped.

She wanted me to love again.

I went outside my room,then I saw the Bible. I got it. It has a bookmark. Saktong pagbukas ko ay nakita ko ang isang bible text.

Revelation 21:4 – And He will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more,neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.

I smiled on what I read. I know that you will have a hope to live once again.

The End

Author's note

Thank you sa mga umabot dito! And after almost 3 years nakaabot tayo ng 1k reads! Thank you!