Episode 23

The dialogues are in bold and POV of the narrator is normal.
Enjoy reading!

____________

The next day, anika was getting ready for her work and then she suddenly remembered that today she had to go out for a dinner with daksh. She had already informed about the dinner to sahil and told him to wait at anika's friend house until she returns. After few minutes, she left for OM.

_________

Oberoi Mansion

Shivaay was working on his laptop but couldn't concentrate because of anika. He could only think about anika's face from yesterday's event. Being all frustrated, he threw away the file he had in his hand and closed the laptop.

S: what the hell? Why can't I just stop thinking about her? She's nothing to me, just nothing. Shivaay woh ek middle class larki hai, with no background and no surname. Just freaking forget it. (he said this in frustration and turned around to see OmRu staring at him who he was facing them with his back from a long time)

OmRu entered Shivaay's room

O: shivaay tujhe koi problem hai kya (looking at the file who shivaay threw some minutes ago)

R: O, problem nahi woh kya kehtein hain (thinking from seconds) haan, shayad shivaay bhaiyaa ko michmichi hu rahi hai (rudra said the word "michmichi" in all his ever excitement reminding shivaay about anika again)

S: what, what is this stupid language. Tu bhi us anika ke tarhaan.. eww. Aur wapis tune mujhe us anika ke yaad karwadi

(OmRu looked at eachother and smiled literally not knowing what shivaay was actually talking about but they just wanted to smile because of the way he pronounced anika

(OmRu looked at eachother and smiled literally not knowing what shivaay was actually talking about but they just wanted to smile because of the way he pronounced anika. He did that beautifully. O was going to say something but was cut with a female voice that came from behind)

A: aur kon apko meri yaad delata hai?

(all of them turned around to see obviously anika. OmRu all smiling, again turned back to shivaay to know what he would answer.)

O: haan shivaay tujhe aur kon anika ke yaad karwata hai (smiling)

(anika had already entered shivaay's room and no one took notice about it)

S: ummm.. (looking here and there trying to avoid the question. At one point he thought he had no option to avoid the question but he is SSO. He did his signature step (the hair flip, you can call that) and turned to answer her. But the answer turned into a question) tum yahaan kyun ayi hu? koi kaam tha?

 But the answer turned into a question) tum yahaan kyun ayi hu? koi kaam tha?