Episode 29

(Anika looked at shivaay in disbelief. Everyone looked at shivaay. Some of them were proud and some were shocked. Actually all of them had mixed feelings except Anika. Anika got up from her place and walked towards shivaay. Shivaay who was looking down, looked up finding Anika coming towards him. Her eyes were red swollen. She walked up to shivaay and stood in front of him staring with so many thoughts going on in her mind regarding what shivaay just said. And then suddenly she realized what he actually said. Anika moved more close and held him by his collar. Everyone looked at Anika and were shocked. OmRu moved and held Anika by her hands trying to free shivaay from Anika. But Anika was in no mood to let it go. Shivaay looked at Anika in shock. He had never seen this side of her.)
A: appne kya kaha? (Tighting her grip on him) Kya kaha appne?
R: anika didi choro (trying hard to let her grip off)
A: appne kaha ke app mujse shaadi karenge? (She was looking at him with so much anger) app mujse shaadi… (And then she stopped because she was out of words. She started crying again) KYUN (she shouted) kyun kareinge app mujse shaadi? KYUN (she shouted again)
(Shivaay kept on looking at her with so much care. He just wanted to stop everything and hug her so tight that she could forget everything. But that was just not possible atm. At the other side, OmRu kept trying to make anika leave shivaay but she was just not ready. Dadi was crying bad, pinky and jhanvi were looking at anika with so much care and tej and shakti were just standing there with no more emotions left.)
O: anika choro, shivaay ko choro
A: kyun choron? Tumne suna nahi ke inhon ne kya bola? Inhon ne yeh bola ke yeh mujse shaadi karenge. Kyun? KYUN? (She screamed again and left shivaay in so much strength that he moved from his place and moved backwards) kyun karenge app mujse shaadi? Kyun? (Moving forward) sympathy ke liye? Kyun ke mujhse agey jakar koi shaadi nahi karega? Kyun ke is news ke baad sab ko lagey ga ke mein ek buhaat giri huoi larki hun aur mein yeh sab pason ke liye karti hun. Sab yehi sochenge na jase app bhi sochtein hain. (She said this in a go. After saying the last sentence she looked straight into his eyes. Shivaay broke their eyelock and looked the other way.)
(Dadi walked to anika and tried making her understand shivaay’s decision)
D: anika puttar (moving her hand on anika’s face) tu samaj kyun nahi rahi ke billu kya bulna cha raha hai
(Anika looked at dadi being shocked)
A:dadi app yeh kya keh rahin hain.
D: anika..
(Anika moved back)
A: nahi dadi nahi. Mujhe app se yeh umeed nahi thi
(Pinky wanted to speak but she chose not to. She herself wanted to stop shivaay but she knew her son. Once he has made a decision he won’t back out.)
R: anika didi (moving towards anika) app please bhaiyaa ko samjho toh sahi ek baar
(But anika wasn’t ready to listen. Shivaay who was quiet from a long time began to speak again)
S: dadi (he called gaining everyones attention except anika’s) shaadi ke tayariyaan shuru keejiye. Shaadi 2 ghante mein hugi (anika who wasn’t looking at shivaay looked upto him in disbelief. Despite of her saying so much to him he was still at his decision. Before leaving the place, shivaay looked at anika who was crying uncontrollably.)
(Dadi took anika to her room)

Thank you thank you soooo much for all the love you guys are giving. Thank youuu. ❤❤
I hope you guys are enjoying the plot. Stay tuned for more twists.
Take care.
Stay safe! xoxo