Episode 56

Everybody started looking for Anika. As Om went towards the washroom, he could hear some faint voices, as if someone was crying silently. He went near the washroom and opened the door slowly, the next thing he saw took his breath away.

O: SHIVAAAAAY! (Om screamed)

Shivaay along with others ran towards the washroom. They saw Anika sitting, hugging her knees and head resting on her knees leaning against the side wall. The washroom had broken pieces of glass all over. Shivaay ran towards her and shook her from her shoulders.

S: Anikaa.

Anika jerked off his hands as she got scared and started screaming.

A: Nahi, nahiii. (she screamed) Mujhe... mujhe chor doh. Pleaseee mujhe chor doh (she cried)

S: Anika, Anika mein hun. Mein, Shivaay (he said pulling up her chin)

A: Shivaay (she whispered)

S: haan mein Anika

(Anika immediately took Shivaay in a tight hug)

A: meine... meine kaha tha na Shivaay ke app mujhe chor ke maat jaiye, app phir bhi chale gaye the. (she cried more)

S: I'm sorry Anika, I'm so sorry (and a lone tear escaped his eyes)

--------------------------
Shivika were shifted to a new room that was on the 5th floor. The doctor was called and had checked Anika for any injuries. She was cleared for any injuries but had been put on bed rest for at least two days because the doctor said that she was still in shock and was weak. Anika was sitting on the bed resting her head on the headboard when Shivaay entered. She looked up and saw a worried Shivaay walking up to her. 

S: Anika (he said and caressed her hair)

Anika looked at him with moist eyes.

S: kya hua tha? Kon tha jo kamre mein aya tha?

(Anika just looked at him and a tear escaped her eyes)

S: bolo na Anika, kon tha woh?

A: Da... Dak... Daksh (she said while stammering)

S: Daksh? (he said with shock and stood up from the bed he was sitting.)

A: haan Shivaay, Da... Daksh tha woh.

S: Anika (he said again sitting beside her) Daksh kase husakta hai woh. Woh yahaan par kase ayega

A: sach mein Shivaay woh Daksh tha, ussne... ussne..

S: shhh, shhh Anika. Tum... tum abhi sojao. Doctor ne bola hai ke tumhe rest ke buhaat zaroorat hai, just sleep

A: nahi Shivaay, app meri baat toh suniye...

S: I will, likin abhi yeh medicine lo and sleep.

A: likin Shivaay...

S: bass yeh lo

He gave the medicine to Anika and laid her back to the bed. He was about to leave when Anika caught his hand

A: Shivaay (she whispered)

S: mein yahin hun, I promise bass OmRu aur Gauri bahir khare hain mein unko tumhara bata kar wapis atta hun. I promise, tum rest karo.

A: promise?

S: promise! (he kissed her forehead and left the room)

As soon as Shivaay came out, everybody rushed towards him

R: Anika bhabhi kase hain?

G: haan bare bhaiyaa? Woh theek haina, kya kar rahin hain?

S: haan theek hai Anika, meine usse medicine dedi hai. Rest kar rahi hai abhi woh.

O: unhone kuch bataya, ke woh kon tha?

S: Daksh

O: what!

S: Anika yehi keh rehi hai ke woh Daksh hai, 

R: likin Daksh kase yahaan par? 

S: mein bhi wohi soch raha hun

O: humne manager se bhi baat ki hai, ussne kaha hai ke tere kamre mein gaya toh tha koi aur woh bhi window se, likin woh kon tha woh nahi pata because uskaa face covered tha. And because tere kamre ke bahir cctv laga wa tha toh wahaan se unhune dekha.

S: mein soch raha hun mein Anika ko wapis Mumbai lejaon. I don't feel safe here.

R: haan bhaiyaa, mujhe lagta hai ke humein wapis jana chaiye

S: assa kartein hain, mein aur Rudra, Anika ko lekar wapis chale jate hain, tum dono yahaan par kuch aur din rok jao

G: nahi bare bhaiyaa, app kase batein kar rahin hain. Hum sab sath chaltein hain wapis

R: bhaiyaa theek keh rahin hain, app log yahin rahein aur enjoy karein

O: likin...

S: mein pack karleta hun aur khaana ko bolkar private jet bhi tayaar karwataan hun, Rudy tu bhi packing karle. And Om, don't worry tu aur Gauri yahaan raho. Enjoy karo (he said and caressed their faces)

Shivaay and Rudy went to their rooms and started packing. They left in 2 hours while Anika was still sleep asleep under the effect of the medicine. They reached OM by 4 in the morning and everyone was sleeping. Shivaay purposely chose this time so that they wouldn't have to answer any questions asked from their family because he was too tired to answer anyone. Shivaay took Anika to their room and laid her slowly on the bed and slept beside her.

Hellooo guys. How are you all doing? 
I knoww, I know I'm late but I had some problems going on so due to that I couldn't update. But now I'm back and would be updating after 2-3 days. Hope you guys understand.
Target: 140 votes
Lots of love!

Stay safe! xoxo