Episode 54 (C)

(Once they were done with pani puri, they settled in the car but this time the positions were changed. It was Om who was driving now and Gauri sitting beside him and the rest sitting back. It would still take them atleast 3 hours to reach the hotel.)

S: wase mujhe pata nahi tha ke tum itna acha gana gati hu

A: mein Anika hun and plus meine appko bola tha ke mujhe sab atta hai

(Shivaay leaned in closer)

S: woh toh haam ajj raat ko dekhein ge (he whispered in her ear and turned back with a smirk)

(Anika's eyes opened wide and slapped his arm)

A: Shivaaaay (her cheeks red as beetroot)

(Shivaay laughed)

R: Anika bhabhi? (Rudra called out his bhabhi)

A: haan bolo Rudy (she turned the other way to look at Rudra)

R: kya mein appke goud (laps) mein saar rakh sakta hun? Mujhe neend arahi hai

A: haan haan (she put away Shivaay's hand which was resting on her laps) Aoo (Rudra laid down on her laps and slept. Shivaay smiled looking at their bond)

(After about 30mins, Shivaay felt some weight on his left shoulder. He turned to his left side and saw that Anika had fallen asleep. He smiled because she looked so cute. He then looked further, and saw that Om was smirking and Gauri was blushing hard, in-short, they were romancing. He looked away and smiled big. His lifelines were happy!)

"Two hours later"

(Om had stopped the car infront of a dhabba to have dinner because it was still take them atleast an hour to reach the hotel. Though it was only 8:00 but none of them had lunch properly. Shivaay had woken up Anika and Rudy and all of them were off the car.)

R: wase bhaiyaa app dhabbe ke liye kase mann gaye? (he said sitting on the bench in the dhabba)

O: yeh bhi koi pochne walli baat hai? Anika bhabhi ne ankhein dekhayi hungi aur Shivaay, "Yes Sir" (while saluting) karta hua mann gaya huga

(Anika Rudra and Gauri shared a heart filled laughter on that)

S: shut up Om (he said while rolling his eyes)

(In 15mins, their food had arrived and in another 15mins they were almost done eating. Shivaay would look at Anika after every 2mins because she just wouldn't stop eating and he had to pin-out that)

S: bass karo meri maa, kitna khaogi? 2 din ka ajj hi kha ke jaogi (Shivaay said removing the plate that was infront of her to which she laughed while licking her fingers.)

(All of them were done eating, had washed their hands and were back on the car.)

(After about 50mins (10pm), they reached the hotel which Shivaay had already booked from before. This was the same hotel where Shivika had come on their last visit to Goa. Everyone dispersed to their room. Shivika's room was the same old one, on the first floor while Om and Gauri had their room on the second floor which was a honeymoon suite and Rudra on the 5th to which Rudra had complained saying that once again he was left alone. Anika felt so bad that she started walking behind Rudra but Shivaay pulled her at the right time and took her to their room.)

(Anika had changed into her night wear and Shivaay was in the washroom. Anika was on the phone with Pinky telling her about them reaching safe to the hotel. She ended the call and Shivaay came out of the washroom and Anika was facing her back to him. Shivaay went forward and got on the bed, pulled Anika from her left hand, and pinned her to bed with him on top of her and his hands were on the bed which helped him stay still that were placed on the sides)

A: Shivaaay, kya kar rahein hain app (she asked him, trying hard to hide the blush because she knew what was her stupid husband up to)

S: kuch nahi (he said and nuzzled into her neck making her giggle)

A: Shivaaaay. Uthiye mujhe sona hai, neend arahi haii (she said trying to push him but that was of no use.)

S: sojana, ajj raat.. buhaat lambi hai. Mujhe bhi toh dekhna hai key eh Anika kis kis cheez mein achi hai (he said in his husky voice)

A: Shivaaay! (she whispered, her eyes closed, as he kissed her neck.)

(He kissed her neck until he reached her jawline. Anika suddenly felt some uneasiness but shrugged it off soon as to enjoy the moment. Shivaay reached to her eyes and kissed each one. He then kissed near her lips. As he was about to capture her lips, Anika pushed Shivaay hardly and ran to the washroom with her right hand on the mouth)

S: Anika! (Shivaay yelled in irritation as he thought that Anika did that purposely. After some seconds he heard some noises from the washroom. He went towards the washroom and saw that the door was open. He entered and saw that Anika was sitting on her knees and vomiting. He ran to her and helped her with her hair)

(After some minutes, both came out and Shivaay made Anika sit on the bed)

S: what is wrong? Itni vomiting? Do you want me to call the doctor?

A: nahi nahi Shivaay mein theek hun, I guess travel ke waja se bass thakan hugayi hai.

S: chalo lait jao, and sleep.

(Shivaay pulled on the duet on Anika as she laid down on the bed, she was fast asleep. Shivaay tucked a hair strand behind her ear and kissed her forehead. He then went to his side of the bed and slept.)

Hello guys!! I know, I know I'm latee but the thing was that the target was not complete. So here I'm with a new update. Hope you guys like and think about the reason of Anika vomiting. 
Andddd, I'm just LOVING the on-going track of Ishqbaaz. It's sooo much fun to watch Anika! Loving it.
And the last thing, Pleasee suggest some good stories in the comment section related to the track when Shivika went to Goa! Craving some of those stories.

Target: 130 votes
Stay safe! xoxo