Episode 35

(it was around 11 when everyone dispersed towards their room. Shivaay went where anika was talking to OmRu. Anika saw him coming towards them. She gave him an angry glare which was noticed by OmRu and told OmRu that she was going to her room. OmRu smiled. Shivaay was confused)

O: kya hua shivaay? Anika Bhabhi ke sath jhagra hua? (smiling)

S: pata nahi... meine toh kuch kaha bhi nahi (confused)

R: wase O, kab nahi huta? Yeh konsi nayi baat hai (rudra laughed and had a Hi5 with Om)

S: shut up both of you (and he went to his room)

(shivaay entered his room and saw anika removing her ear rings. As soon as she saw shivaay she gave him a glare again. And now shivaay wanted to know what was wrong)

S: suno

A: kya hai (with an annoying voice)

S: tumhari problem kya hai?

A: app

S: meine kya kiya hai?

A: app ke hi waja se mein stair case par gir gayi

(shivaay moved forward)

S: correction, giri nahi, girne walli thi. Likin meine bacha liya (said with full confidence patting himself)

A: chahe giroon yaan na giroon, appki hi waja se hua jo bhi hua

S: meine kya kiya hai? Meri waja se kyun girne walli thi? Tumhara paer (feet) slip hua ismein meri kya galti hai

A: apki hi hai... app bass mujse baat maat keejiye (And turned around, went towards the cupboard and took out her clothes and a blanket. Pinky had given her some clothes.)

S: kidher ja rahi hu?

A: sune

S: tum idher hi sosakti hu

A: appki problem kya hai, meine bola na ki mein bahir songin. App har baat mein mujhe tookte kyun hain. Kya meine kabhi bola ke app yeh karein yaan woh. Jase app bari meri baat man lenge.

S: mein Shivaay singh oberoi hun. Mujhe koi nahi bata ta ke mein kya karoon aur kya na karoon

A: uff... marli tadi apne S S O hune ki (rolls her eyes)

S: you and your language, god

A: ahhh (and she walked out stamping her feet hard on the ground)

S: stupid (and he smiled unknowingly)

______________________________________

(it was a bright sunny morning. It was 8 in the morning and shivaay was almost ready to go to his office. He then realized that he forgot to wake up anika.)

S: (talking to himself) oh god, mein toh use uthana hi bhul gaya. I hope kisi ne dekha na hu use sote hue. (he went out, towards the pool side and saw anika sleeping peacefully. He bends down, and caressed her cheek removing the hair that was disturbing her sleep. He smiled unknowingly, again. He then thought why he was smiling and just shrugged it off. He tries waking her up, but she's anika.)

S: anika.. anika uthu (low voice) ANIKA! (shaking her and sreaming)

(anika woke up with a jerk)

A: kya hua, kya hua.. sahil

S: sahil thik hai and subha hugayi hai. Good morning (he said raising his eyebrows and walked back to his room)

(anika got angry again and stood up and followed shivaay)

A: appki problem kya hai?

S: what?

A: appko hindi samaj mein nahi atti hai?

S: atti hai?

A: toh phir? Appki problem kya hai

S: meine kya kiya

A: itni zor se mujhe uthaya, mein dargayi

S: tum soti hi ase hu abb koi kya kare

A: kya matlab "ase soti hu". arey, jase app sotein hain wase hi mein bhi soti hun.

S: sure! (rolled his eyes)

A: baggad billa (she murmured)

S: meine suna

A: toh suna ne ke liye hi bola tha (she rolled her eyes and left)

Thank you to everyone who votes. Thank you so much. The silent readers, please please vote. Please.
Stay safe! xoxo