Episode 58

It was 2am when Anika woke up. This was her daily routine since the day they had returned from Goa. Everything that happened and has been happening didn't let her sleep. She would always make Shivaay sleep a bit early, so she could sit near the pool all alone and think about whatever she wanted to. She didn't want Shivaay to question her about anything she would think so she chose this time. Like usual, she got off the bed not until she took off Shivaay's protective arm from her waist and slowly kept on the bed. Well this has also been happening since they returned from Goa. Shivaay would always have his one arm around her waist in a protective manner. She slowly went towards the pool and sat there, dipping her legs into the water. Anika started recalling everything that has happened in the last two weeks. From the attack to the phone calls. She sighed and closed her eyes thinking about the events.

"Flashback"

Shivaay had been protective about Anika since they had returned. He would call her from his office every 2 hours checking if everything was fine. No doubt, Shivaay and Anika were coming with all this. Every morning Shivaay would demand a "morning kiss" from Anika and she would refuse saying, "mujhe sharam arahi hai Shivaay" and would lean on to his chest hiding her "blush" face. Shivaay would laugh his ass off and would hug her the next minute. He would try this every morning, thinking that one day she would finally kiss him, and this was one of those days. Anika entered their room with a tray of coffee for him and he was in front of the mirror already in his 3- piece suit.

"Appki coffee" she said forwarding the tray.

He took the tray from her and placed it on the side table and pulled her to the wall.

"Shivaay" she exclaimed looking at him with a pout.

"Anika" he said with a grin.

"App yeh kyun kartein hain har din jab appko pata hai ke mera jawab kya huna hai" she said keeping her hands on his chest while his rested on her waist.

"Kyun ke ek din toh tum mujhe kiss dogi" he said with a grin

"Haww cheapde, Shivaay kasi baetin kar rahin hain, aur darwazaa bhi khula hai, hatiye koi ajaye ga" Anika said trying to leave but of course he didn't let her.

"Ohh, toh agar mein darwaza band kardon toh tum sab kuch karloge" he asked while smirking.

"Shivaaay" she said with a pout, her cheeks turning red.

"Ek kiss hi toh mang raha hun" he said with a pout in the end. Anika melted seeing that. She leaned in forward and Shivaay's eyes widened thinking that she was about to kiss him but what happened next made his face turn into a  poker one. She kissed him on his cheeks and leaned back looking at his eyes.

"Happy?" she asked with an innocent expression.

"Yeh kya tha?" he asked with a poker face.

"Kiss, jo appko chaiye thi" she said innocently.

"Likin mujhe kiss yahaan chaiye" he said pointing towards his lips.

Anika's jaw dropped on the ground when he said that.

"Toh tumhe laga mein ek cheek kiss ke liye mar raha hun?" he asked amazed.

"Haan" she answered with a blush face

"Anyways, abb yahaan kiss dedehi hai toh ek yahaan (pointing towards his lips) bhi dehi sakti hu" he said leaning in closer.

"Shivaaay" she said moving her face to the other side.

"Bolo na Anika" he said still moving closer.