Just A Regular Day At Wayne Manor

Wayne Manor, 11:44 AM,

Dick's eyes slowly opened, bringing his brightly lit room into his vision. He rolled over to see nobody else in the bed next to him. That, combined with the fact that someone had opened the curtains, told him Harley was up, probably getting washed or having breakfast. Dick sat up and rubbed his eyes. Standing up, he saw last night's clothes on the floor, some were his, some were Harley's. He picked them up, folded them over his arm and placed them on the bed. Suddenly, his phone buzzed. It was a text from Harley, which read "U awake yet? Breakfast table's boring w/out u" Dick smiled, threw on a tank top and a pair of sweatpants and replied with "Down in a sec 😊" before leaving his room.

Last night, he, Bruce and Harley had decided to fully plan their further advancement on Joker when Tim and Damian could be there and when they weren't as tired as they were last night. Also, there were arrangements made to get Harley a new costume, nothing too different from her usual getup, but she'd specifically requested to swap out the black and red for blue and red, she decided her and Dick could both wear blue. Her new outfit was also to receive armour pads and bullet-proofing, stuff like that was near compulsory in the vigilante "business".

Dick walked into the room where Harley was sat on her own, eating a bowl of cereal as she was in a pair of pyjama bottoms with the Superman symbol all over as well as one of Dick's t-shirts, which was considerably too big for her small frame. Her face lit up was Dick entered. "Hey," She smiled. "you sleep well?" She asked, still with a mouthful of cereal. Dick began making himself a cup of coffee, there were plenty of coffee machines, mostly due to Tim's near addiction to caffeine, helped along by his terrible sleeping pattern. "Yeah, slept exceptionally." He replied. "Mostly because I was next to you all night." Dick often went for a corny line like this, mostly just to see the reaction, and he got one more reaction than he thought as Damian entered the room in the midst of Harley giggling at Dick's last statement. "Grayson, that is pathetic." Damian refused to call anyone by their first name, and was seemingly annoyed by everything that anyone in the family would do, which his siblings found adorably hilarious. "And I think it's disgusting that you're wearing his shirt," He gestured to Harley "he sweats in that."

Harley shrugged her shoulders. "Eh, we've exchanged worse fluids." Dick nearly spat out his drink laughing. Damian gagged and mimicked being sick. Just then, Tim walked in. He saw Damian being disgusted and Dick laughing about it and figured it was just a regular day at Wayne Manor. "Morning guys." He smiled, getting a strangely normal amount of sleep recently, which was not like him. He had been thinking most of last night, and over the last seven months, about Harley and Dick being together and about her working with the team. His initial reaction when Dick first told him was, admittedly, something he didn't agree with anymore. He had just had the news of the two of them dumped on him at the time and he had come to regret acting the way he said. "Have you two actually been introduced to Harley yet?" Dick asked his brothers, both of which shook their head. Harley smiled at the two of them and got up from her seat. "Well, now's a good a time as ever," She held out her hand to Tim "Harley Quinn, pleasure meetin' ya." Tim smiled and shook her hand.

"Pleasure's all mine," He said. "I'm Tim." Harley crouched to be eye level with Damian.

"What's your name, lil man?" She smiled and ruffled Damian's hair slightly. Damian pushed her hand off. "Damian." He scowled. "And don't put your hand on me again, clown, God only knows where that's been."

"Damian, play nice." Dick said before taking another sip of coffee. "Don't worry, he's always like this." He felt like that needed to be said so Harley didn't feel like it was her fault that Damian was acting that was, she was laughing at Damian though. "Kid, your bitterness is adorable." She told Damian, who scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Please don't grow up." Harley continued as Bruce entered.

"Getting to know the boys I see." Bruce was already fully dressed, he looked like he'd been awake for hours, sleep wasn't his thing. "You might need to, I want all of us to move on Joker as soon as possible." Dick put down his drink, any remainder of a smile he had from before had left, between what Joker did to Babs and everything that happened to Harley, Dick was desperate to give Joker what he deserves. "How soon are we talking?" He asked, folding his arms.

"If possible, within the next few nights." Bruce explained.

"If everyone's ready," Harley jumped in, just about passing the seriousness Dick and Bruce were applying to the situation. "I wanna do this tonight. Whenever the soonest opportunity is to beat the crap out of the sick freak, we take that opportunity." The rest of the room was silent, they could tell she felt strongly about this. How couldn't she? If anyone had the right to be adamant about taking Joker down, it was her. "If we can get it all prepared and planned in time," Tim said "the sooner the better. She might be right."

"I don't want to admit this," Damian began "but Quinn has a point, we should stop Joker at the nearest occasion."

"Bruce?" Dick asked. "Your thoughts? Because I'm in agreement, just give us the word." Bruce paused for a second, not wanting to get this vengeful urge to stop Joker get the better of him, but not wanting to waste any more time. "Alright." Bruce said after a while. "Come on, let's get to the cave, we'll plan this out."