Arm Wrestling

The ninja are standing around the dining table. Lloyd, Kai, Nya, Jay, Zane, Cole, Sarah, Kade, Nix, Mira, and Madison are all watching Kay and Dewey having an arm-wrestle.

Kay is winning. Of course, Dewey is a bit of a trouble-maker, so he thinks up a plan.

"Hey, Kay, drill workers, am I right? They're always trying to SCREW you," Dewey says, keeping a straight face.

Kay can't take it. She bursts out laughing, and Dewey slams her hand down on the temple. He does it too fast though, and she flips off her chair. She's still pounding the floor and laughing.

"Dewey wins! Ha, KAI!" Jay exclaims.

"Okay, fine, fine. Kade, you're up against Nix now," Kai states. He puts Nix in a tall chair and pushes him toward the table. Jay does the same with Kade. They start wrestling.

"I need to poop," Kade says.

"Hold it in!" Jay yells.

"OK."

"The faster you beat her, the faster you can go to the potty," Jay says.

Kade suddenly slams Nix's hand down. Kade then gets off his chair and waddles to the bathroom.

"That's my boy!" Jay exclaims.

"Fine! Me versus you! Let's go!" Kai says.

"Okay," Jay states.

"But I'll warn you, I've been--"

--2 minutes later--

"Ow, ow!" Kai yells.

"Does it still hurt?" Nya asks.

"YES!" Kai yells.

"Idiot," Lloyd says. "Come on Jay. You versus me."

"Fine," Jay sits down.

The two boys put their hands together, and start.

--15 minutes later--

"YOU CAN'T KEEP THIS UP FOREVER!" Lloyd yells.

""SO CAN'T YOU!" Jay yells back.

"THIS WILL HURT YOU SO MUCH!" 

"YOU'LL BE BLEEDING FOR A YEAR!"

Suddenly, the phone rings.

"I'll answer it," Zane says. He picks up the phone, listens for a minute, and then puts the phone down.

"Lloyd, they need you at the concert hall," Zane says.

"Okay," Lloyd says. Jay and Lloyd stop, and shake hands. "Alone?"

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Cole asks. "Last time he went by himself he was possessed! He turned evil!"

"Oh, come on,what's the worst that could happen?" Nya asks.

"Um... all of Ninjago EXPLODES!" Cole exclaims.

"Come off it, I'll be fine. Bye guys," Lloyd says. He takes a granola bar and goes outside.

"Okay, Sarah versus Mira now," Jay says. Sarah and Mira sit down and connect hands.