The Concert Hall

Geez, Lloyd thinks, as he drives his Golden Cycle through the city, with fangirls chasing him. Come on, it's just a few broken ires they need fixed. I'll just swoop in, freeze them, and I'm out.

Lloyd gets off his motorcycle, makes sure no one is following him, and goes inside.

"Ah, yes, the green ninja," a worker says. "Glad to have you here."

"All my pleasure," Lloyd says.

"So, let's get this over with. See those wires up there?" the worker points to near the ceiling.

"Yup," Lloyd replies.

"On one of our performances, too many people stood there, and the wires got too lose. We need you to get up there, and fix them."

"Okay," Lloyd says, as he Airjitzu's up to the ceiling. He remembers when the ninja danced here. The days. He clings to the steel bars with one hand, and freezes the wires with the other. He suddenly feels a sharp pain in his side. He looks at it. He sees nothing.

"You okay?" the worker asks.

"Um, yeah, I'm all fine... the wires are all okay, I'll be going out now," Lloyd says.

"Thanks for your assistance!" the worker exclaims.

"Um... you're welcome... he heh..." Lloyd staggers out, clutching his side.

As Lloyd leaves, two red eyes from the vent slowly venture back.

What was that thing? Lloyd wonders as he rides his cycle over the rooftops of Ninjago.

SORRY THIS IS A BIT SHORT, I JUST WANTED TO HAVE ONE TOPIC AT A TI-- YEAH, IT'S A BIT COMPLICATED. OUT, PEEPS :3