Blood Test

"Hey Lloyd! How was it?" Misako asks as he comes back.

"Terrible! I just needed to freeze some wires! They could've paid a technician to do that! But of course it's always 'Save money, folks!" Lloyd yells. He sits down at the table.

"What's with you?" Cole asks, also sitting down.

"This food stinks! My chair is uncomfortable! That vase is ugly!" Lloyd yells.

The rest of the gang comes in. Jay puts Kade and Nix in high chairs.

"Something's wrong with Lloyd," Cole whispers to them.

"Like when the school nurse drugged him?" Kai asks.

"No, he's just really grumpy," Cole replies.

"Let me take a blood check," Zane says. He walks over to Lloyd and puts a hand on his shoulder.

"OW, YOU IDIOT! YOU PINCHED ME, AND THAT HURT, HAVE YOU NO RESPECT!!!???" Lloyd yells.

Zane looks blankly for a second. "Okay, he has Incklopis. It's a kind of disease that infects your brain and turns you the opposite yin yang. This means Lloyd turns evil, but someone evil could turn good."

"Why don't we have it?" Kai asks. "We could defeat enemies like snap."

"It's very rare. Only a gram of it has ever been found, so far," Zane explains.

"Well, we need to find out more on this," Jay says. "Let's go to Wu's study!"

The ninja all run into the study, along with the kids and Echo. After a few minutes, Mira finds something.

"Guys... this isn't good," she says.

"What is it?" Cole asks.

"Read this," she says, and hands them a journal. "I underlined the important parts."

"True, he does have a lot of power," Dewey states

"But that was when we were on dark island," Kai says. "There's no dark matter here, is there?"

"No, but you don't get the point," Nya explains. "If he is just in general evil, it's bad. But if he turns from totally good, then he'll turn into totally bad."

"Unlike on dark island, when it was only momentarily and just corrupted," Cole continues.

"But he is corrupted, isn't he?" Jay asks. "I mean, this is not himself, it's the opposite. Next thing you know, he'll be wolfing down meat like a wolf. Does this turn him totally opposite?"

"It is unknown," Zane says. "The only time anyone has ever been infected was by a gram of this stuff, and it did make him turn a bit different. But I'm pretty sure this is like 10 grams of this, so he could be totally opposite."

"But then what would cure him?" Miranda asks.

"We just need to show him all the things he is good for. We need some true love, or a sibling, or strong friends, or evil so he will know why he does good."

"Well, we're his team," Kai says.

"Emily!" Kade exclaims.

"Yeah, we'll need to find her," Cole says.

"No siblings, but we have Misako!" Jay exclaims.

"And I have some plan to get Garmadon," Kai says.

"Okay. Jay, Nya, and Kade, and Mira, you get Emily. Dewey, me, Nix, and Madison, we'll get Misako. And Kai, you take Kay, Echo, and Zane to do what you need to do. Let's go. But wait, what about Lloyd?" Cole explains.

"But what about Lloyd? We just leave him here?" Jay asks.

"Nope, he already got so sickened with this place, he left," Nya explains, looking outside the study.

"Okay, so we're all free. Let's all come back here in 6... no, 7 hours," Cole states.

"NINJA...GO!" the team yells and heads off.