The Long Lost Relative

"By the heck of the first spinjitzu master, why did Misako have to camp out so high in the mountains?" Dewey asks.

"We just need to climb up this ice," Cole says, pointing to the big ice blocks up ahead. "You know, carrying Nix like this, on my back, I feel like Sacagawea."

"Who?" Madison asks.

"Haven't you learned about her?" Cole asks.

"No," Madison replies.

"Never mind," Cole says. "Okay. We don't need to climb this up. I just need to focus..."

Suddenly, three rocks lifted the group up. They floated to to the top.

"Wow! Having elemental powers is so cool," Dewey says. He suddenly speeds away, and brings back Misako.

"Cole! Madison! Dewey! Nix!" Misako exclaims. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, it's a long story," Cole says.

"Don't worry. Let's get settled in first," Misako replies.

~~~

"And so we need your help," Cole finishes, sitting at the low tea table, along with the others.

"So we just need people close to him - family and such?" Misako asks.

"Yeah," Dewey replies.

"Well, there is something I haven't told you," Misako sits down.

"What is it?" Madison asks.

"I know something that might help..." Misako continues.

"Go on..." Dewey says.

"Lloyd has a sister," Misako states.

"WHAT?!" Cole, Madison, Dewey, and Nix all ask.