Chapter Six: Dessert: Part Two

He gave a slow shrug, his muscles rippling underneath his skin. "You taste good." He looked at me as he hoisted me a bit higher, his hands and fingers flexing on my ass, tightening in a greedy grope before he licked the underside of my breast, trailing his tongue up to flick against my nipple. I exhaled quickly at the action, wiggling in his grip. He dropped me and I gasped at the feeling of falling before he caught me when I was eye level with him, his cock shoved right up against the gusset of my panties. I had to fight to keep my eyes from rolling to the back of my head at the sensation it caused.

I breathed out heavily as I glowered at him. "I should zap your balls off for that." My heart thudded in my chest and he bent down, nipping at my bottom lip as he drug ones of his hands down my thigh, gripping and stroking my skin, sending waves of intense heat over me.

"Would be a favour. They hurt." He seemed unfazed by that even as he throbbed heavily against my core.

I licked my lips, looking down to where the swollen crown was. "I could fix that." I wanted to fix that. I could practically taste him on my tongue and it nearly made my mouth water.

He gave a shake of his head, surprising me. "Not done with my dessert yet." His eyes raked over me as his fingers dug into my rounded ass, his gaze was clearly on the black lace panties I was wearing as his nostrils flared once more.

"You would turn down a mind blowing blow job because you want to continue to bite me?" I raised an eyebrow and my only response was a short shake of his head.

"Not bite..." He slowly looked up and the look in his eyes was full of wild intensity. "Eat." That word said all I needed to know and I blinked at him. He turned down a blow job because the big bad werewolf wanted to eat me out. I felt a little stunned.

I had hit the mother fucking jackpot of males!

I didn't really know how to respond and he didn't seem to care as the bathroom door opened and he carried me out of the steamy room. I had a faint forethought to wave my hand behind him, shutting everything off in the small room.

He held me close and he walked quickly, his strides overtaking the small kitchen and heading straight for my bedroom. A rumble of a chuckle escaped his chest and he brushed his lips over my jaw before he teased my skin with those canines. I pressed myself closer to him, baring my neck as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I wanted him closer than he currently was. I wanted him inside me, I wanted him under my skin so he could soothe that harsh and jagged itch that rolled through my veins.

I could fucking understand why Rowena hopped on the were dick train. He hadn't even touched my real fun parts and he had already blown all the competition out of the water. Not that they were a really high bar to begin with but now that I knew there was an even higher standard than my previous one I was fucking pissed I hadn't discovered it sooner. Instead of listening to the Elders preach about the heinousness of werewolves I should have been out playing little red to their big bad wolves in the most decidedly not fairy tale way.

The dim lighting of my bedroom enveloped us and the scent of herbs sunk into me, relaxing me and heating up my form at the same time. I liked keeping a certain ambience in my private domain and from how Ren was stiffening I didn't doubt he was picking up on that.

I was rather ungracefully tossed onto the bed and I dropped my mouth open in slight anger. "You can't just toss a lady around! Its not nice!" I glowered at him but he seemed to not be listening as he knelt by the bed reaching out and grasping my thighs. Anticipation coiled in my stomach before he yanked me closer. He shoved his shoulders between my legs, spreading me open to his gaze.

I watched him with interest as my breathing deepened. That animalistic gleam to his eyes seemed to sear into me as he rubbed his cheek against my inner thigh, nipping at the sensitive skin almost lazily. The male had an inherent fascination with dragging his teeth across my skin. Not that I was complaining... well maybe a little. I looked at my breasts, there were red lines criss-crossing them from his attentions. I could even see a few lines from where he had pressed too hard and had actually scratched my skin.