Chapter Sixteen: Part Two: Stuck Up Witches

I shot upright in a bed with with a curse in my mouth. "Motherfucker!" I had been straight up fucking kidnapped. Me! I had no clue how the fuck that could happen. I wasn't the stupid bimbo type to fall for simple tricks so this really pissed me off. My magick sparked down my skin, following the amber runes as they moved rapidly. I looked around and hesitated. I was in a rather luxurious and opulent bedroom. Silk curtains hung on the canopy bed and I was fairly positive I was laying on satin sheets.

I blinked, confusion overtaking my anger as I took in my surroundings. I moved to get off the bed when the feeling of the sheets moving against my skin made me pause. I shouldn't have felt the sensation that well. I looked down and my eyes widened in angry disbelief. "Motherfucker!" I had been stripped of my clothes and someone had put a light green lingerie set on me. I stumbled out of the bed and looked down again with outrage.

It didn't matter that the bra cupped my breasts perfectly and the cheeky panties perfectly showed off my ass. What mattered was some asshole stripped me naked and changed my clothes without my consent. I let out an angry huff, glowering as I looked around, my magick's anger reaching the tipping point. I grabbed one of the posts of the bed and my magick surged through me, splintering the wood underneath my hand in its rage. I swung out with my other hand and the large mirror above what looked to be a vanity dresser shattered as my magick slammed into it.

I liked the sound of the destruction as I dropped my hand from the splintered canopy bed and shoved my hand towards the vanity dresser itself. I could feel my magick wrap around it and I shot my hand out to the side, sending the large, and probably very expensive, dresser through the double balcony doors. I narrowed my eyes and held out my arms, letting my magick surge through me with my anger and outrage and all the furniture started vibrating before each piece imploded into bits of fabric and splinters of wood.

Once the air cleared of the sounds of splintering wood, smashing glass, and ripping fabric I let my arms drop, feeling much better. I put my hands on my hips and looked around at the destruction I had caused. It made me very happy to see all the lavish decor and furniture ruined beyond repair. It served which asshole kidnapped me right for locking me up and taking a look at my goodies without my express permission.

"Some of those pieces were centuries old." At the refined and smooth voice I whirled around and a very attractive warlock leaned against the doorjamb, looking over the destruction. I took in his lean but muscular form, strong jaw, straight nose, and dark hair that looked like it begged to have fingers run through it. He finished his look around the room before his crystal blue eyes landed on me with a small sigh. "But if my queen does not like them and wishes to redecorate, who am I to deny her?" I was so busy looking him over with a bit of stark appreciation that I nearly missed what he said.

"Excuse me?" I snapped my gaze back up to his face and blinked rapidly in disbelief. I was fairly positive I did not just hear what I thought I heard.

"I said who am I to deny you." He waved his hand and a glass of red wine floated into the open doorway before he grasped it, taking a sip as he looked me over. I was never one to deny a male a look but I was so caught off-guard by him and his words that I felt a bit over exposed. No matter how attractive he was, he knew exactly what he said and he was playing games.

I crossed my arms over my chest, lifting my chin and narrowing my eyes. My moment of being caught off-guard was gone. "You don't want me to repeat myself." I dared him to ignore me a second time.

"Redecorating." He raised a dark eyebrow at me before taking another sip of wine and pushing off the door jam, the movements fluid and graceful. He gestured to the ruined room with his cup. "As my queen you will live here and if you are unhappy with the accommodations you are well within your right to reduce the room to rubble." He gave an unconcerned shrug and took another drink of wine as he looked at me, his eyes going hooded as he looked me over once more.