Chapter 2: Castle Oblivion

The Castle was completely empty. It was exactly how Namine wanted it. No Riku, No Marluxia, No Axel And every other Inconvenience that could ruin her time with Sora. It was just Him and her, and they were going to have A amazing time. It was Namine's turn to see what it was like to be in love. Sora and Kairi had always been in love, he even gave his own life for her at one point. Namine wanted Sora to love her like that, and now that he belongs to her, they can finally be together. "So where are we going Namine ? " asked Sora. "Somewhere special" giggled Namine, blushing. Namine had taken Sora's hand and led him through the long hallway. Sora looked around at the walls of the White Castle, the Castle was very clean and matched the dress that Namine was wearing. In a way, Sora felt like he was in a brand new world, a beautiful minimalistic castle. "Woah!" Yelped Sora as he tripped over a step onto a flight of stairs. "Sora?!" Exclaimed Namine, falling over with him. They both ended up on the stairs in uncomfortable positions. Namine upside down and Sora on top of her. They both laughed. "I guess I caught up in the view of the castle" explained Sora. "It's fine, besides I'm glad you like it here" Replied Namine, picking her self off the steps. "It's amazing Namine, the whole place reminds me of you" Said Sora, looking at Namine. "R-really ?" Said Namine, blushing. "Of course, I love it here" said Sora, putting his hands behind his head. "Then your going to love the upstairs" said Namine, excitedly. "After you" replied Sora. Namine and Sora continued up the stairs, over 500 stairs to the top floor. Namine stayed in the top floor, it was the most special chamber of the entire castle, a place just fit to take Sora and show him the breath taking view from atop. By the time they had finally made it to the top floor, Sora was out of breath and fell onto the floor directly next to the door to Namine's room. "You walk up that everyday?" Asked Sora, gasping for air. "Stop being such a baby" Namine giggled. Namine walked over to Sora and kissed him on the cheek. Sora's face lit up red. "Uhh" Sora said, blushing. "Shhh, not a word" she replied. He picked himself off the ground and looked at her puzzled and embarrassed of his red face. "You look so cute!" She laughed. "I'm not cute!" Said Sora. "Your right, your totally adorable" she said, winking. Before Sora could reply, the door next to them opened. Light came pouring into the corridor and down the steps as the doors finished opening. "Shall we go?" Asked Namine, smiling. Sora took her hand and they both walked into the large chamber.