Chapter 8: Vacation?

As Namine stepped towards kairi, she gripped the keyblade tightly in her hand. "Please dont do this!" Kairi cried out loudly. Just as Namine began to lift the keyblade above her self, a loud door could be heard opening in the main hall. "Namine!?" She heard Sora call out into the loud echoing halls of the castle,  The noise entering through a special one way speaker into the chamber. "Shit!" Namine muttered to her self. Kairi looked up at her with intense fear. "I will have to deal with you later, you little nuisance" she hissed as she put away the keyblade.  Namine walked towards the secret entrance of the portal chamber and began to close it from the other side. "Wait, dont leave me here!" Kairi yelled at her. "Try to escape and i will end you kairi" Namine said as she closed the door behind her and locked it shut. Kairi ran to the door and began banging on it, but it was no use. The door had been constructed using Sound proof marble material, No one could hear her scream. Namine quickly brushed the sand from the island off her bright white dress and began to head towards the sound of sora's voice. 

"Namine, where are you?" asked sora as his echos carried for miles around the castle. Namine turned the corner and ran directly into him. "Ouch!!" He yelped as he fell to the floor. This was not the first time they have ended up on the floor together. "Your such a goof ball" namine giggled as she laid on top of sora. "Hey, i cant help it!" he laughed as they stared into eachothers eyes. Sora's gaze began to dissipate as he stared at namine. "W-whats wrong Sora?" asked namine nervously. "Why do  you have sand in your hair?" asked sora as he gazed out the many grains through Namine's long silky hair. "Fuck" Namine thought to her self. She had forgotten about the sand in her hair. Her mind began to race as she started to think of any way to explain how sand could have possibly gotten into her hair, The castle is in the plains far away from any ocean or beach. "I-i went out" she said nervously. The idea of leaving the castle was confusing  to Sora, Namine had always told him it was not possible to leave once he decided to stay. "Where" Sora asked puzzled. Namine knew she could not tell him the truth, about her plan, destiny islands or the paopu fruit she had intended to share with him. "To a very quiet place where i can read and think about you" She said smiling. "Can you show me?" Asked sora with excitement in his eyes.  Namine's heart dropped and eyes widened. "He is not suppose to want to explore or leave the castle..." she thought to her self. She knew that this entire idea of paopu fruit is sabotaging everything. Namine did not want to lose her firm grasp on Sora. "Sure, I can take you there soon" She said as she smiled. "Maybe as long as I keep Kairi out of sight, a beach day with Sora could be possible" she thought as the idea of a beach day, swimming and kissing on the shore ran through her mind. "W-why are your cheeks red namine?" Sora asked teasingly and puzzled. Namine quickly snapped out of her day dream. "Yeah, you know what, A little vacation sounds great right now" she said happily to Sora. Namine began to stand up, but realized Soras grasp was keeping her on top of him. "S-sora?" She moaned quietly as she blushed. Sora had not realized that he was holding her so tightly against him. "S-sorry!!" he exclaimed as he let go of her hips. "Dont be sorry, i liked it" She replied as she winked at him. Sora's cheeks turning a darker red. "Now! lets go get something to eat, i'm starving" she quickly added, getting up and beckoning Sora to follow. 

"Sounds great to me!" He said, happily running behind her.