Chapter 7.5: Into Dust

Namine's entire world came crashing down in her mind, she could not believe her own stupidity.  She had everything she wanted, desired and needed. This stupid idiotic girl was about to ruin everything she had worked so hard for. She was going to take Sora away from her again. away from  namine's arms,  lips and grasp. "You have no idea what you have just done, you stupid, stupid girl" muttered namine with hatred in her eyes. Kairi's eyes widened as she looked around the bright white room. The interior was such a massive contrast compared to her wooden beach shack on destiny islands. "What is this place?" asked Kairi as she took in her new surroundings. "Castle Oblivion. Perfect located in the middle of here and there, and also nowhere" Said Namine as she slammed the chamber door shut. She could not afford to let Kairi escape the room. "W-what are you doing" Kairi nervously muttered as Namine moved closer.

"Kairi, I hope you know that Sora belongs to me now. You being here threatens that, your very existence is a nuisance to Me and Sora's Love." Said Namine. Namine walked over to a compartment and pulled a lever. "Stay back!" Kairi quickly yelled as she backed against the wall. The compartment swung open revealing a mysterious keyblade. "Do you know what this keyblade can do to people Kairi?" Asked Namine with a smirk. Kairi looked at the menacing keyblade, The entire blade was pitch black from the handle to the key tip. "It cant be good" Kairi swallowed as she tried to stay calm. Namine grabbed the keyblade out of the compartment and walked towards kairi. "In castle oblivion, Keyblades dont work as they do in other worlds.. I drew this keyblade one night in my dreams, and it conjured its self. It has the ability to turn anyone it touches into a forgotten memory. Dust, ash. simple little specks of nothing" Said Namine as she clenched the keyblade.  "H-how many people have you done this to?" kairi shrieked in fear. Namine laughed.. "Oh Kairi, now your a lucky girl, you get to be its very first victim" she said as she chuckled to herself. Namine grabbed Kairi by the throat and layed the keyblade across her face. Her cheeks blood red, she was ready to end Kairi's life. "No matter what you do... You cant stop true love" Yelled Kairi. Namine's eyes opened with shock. "You think you had something special with him? You could never love him like i do! what ive done for him! The places I have gone for him!" Namine yelled.