The Start

Quick A.N - the time of a few thing may be off but try and work with it.

~Coco10~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bored. Completely and utterly bored. Here I am, mid-afternoon, laying on my bed with NOTHING to do. My room mate's out, my friends are busy with 'life' and here I am. Waiting for one measly phone call.

Sorry. You're probably wondering who I am. My names Pey. Pey Levingston. I have curly blonde hair, green eyes and I'm 5ft 6in. I'm the youngest of three siblings. My older brother's called Demyx and my older sister's called Cassidy or Cassie as I call her. Things that I like is: The Avengers, Supernatural, Sherlock, Bones, Torchwood, Doctor Who, Smosh and Pewdiepie but that doesn't even scratch the surface.

Back to waiting though. You see I'm an actress and I got a text from my agent, Jack, this morning saying he has something important to tell me and will phone me later. THAT'S why I'm bored 'cause, knowing my luck, if I do something I'll get sucked into it and miss the important call. I can't afford that to happen either because it's been ages since I've done anything and my last pay is running low. On top of that the rent is due in three weeks time for next month. I really need this job and I'll do anything to get it.

*Knock knock knock knock knock* "Pey! Pey, open up!" A familiar male, english accent shouted through the door.

"I'm coming." I shouted back, bolting to the door. I swing the door open and immediately envelop the man at the door in a bone crushing hug. "Jack!" I shouted

Jack returned the hug and laughed. "Good to see you too."

"What are you doing here? You said you were gonna call."

"Yea, well, I thought I would bring the good news to you in person."

"Alright would you like tea or coffee before you tell me?" I offered.

"Yea, I'll have a coffee. I may as well make you wait a bit longer." Jack smiled walking into the flat.

"I hate you." I joked, shaking my head, putting the kettle on.

"You won't after you hear this." he replied making himself comfy on the sofa.

A few minutes later I entered the living room with two cups of coffee. I gave one to Jack then sat on the arm chair across the room, my legs dangling over the armrest. "OK. You've got some good news. Lets hear it." I said before taking a sip of my coffee.

"Right. Over the time you have been off screen I was doing a bit of looking around and I can safely say that I have found you an audition for a new BBC show." Jack grinned.

"Oh My God! What?!?!" I exclaimed.

"You heard right." Jack said. "It's a new BBC Sci-fi show called 'Beyond Mars' Horizon'. I've got you an audition for the lead role of Jane Winters. Your script should come through the post in a weeks time and your audition is on Tuesday 8th March. You have three weeks to practice."

"Oh My God! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I screamed, jumping up from the armchair and attacking Jack into another hug. "You're the best."

"I know I am and thanks for the coffee." Jack smiled. "I better get going but I'll call you if I get any information I need to tell you. See ya, Pey"

Jack then left and I broke out into a happy dance. I can't believe I have an audition!! I better not muck this up or I'm screwed, but you are a life saver Jack! I'm gonna do my damnedest to get this and that's a promise.